Salaam to My Brother/sisters

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam Dear brothers/sisters,

I posted a thread yesterday that got deleted,,,, suhanallah its all good though...

I just wanted to say it has been nice to read and reply to the post on here...

However its got to the point I am spending far too much time on here and not doing the things that are more important to me, hence feel like I am not gaining much....

The post that I posted yesterday which got deleted was a bit more in depth to the reasons why I feel its best for me to move on, but the moderators thought it was offensive......

I have had a long hard think and still feel like I felt yesterday and think its defetnitley time for me to move on, as if I stay I will probably start to offend people, by speaking the truth, in the only way I know how and that is to be BLUNT.... That is my shortfall.......

All I like to say is please forgive this Brother of yours for any wrong he may of said or anything that may have caused hurt to anyone.... "I have never intended to hurt my fellow muslims"..... This includes the moderators.....
I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH(swt)....

Please make the dua for me that I gain the goal I seek........My goal is halal..lol

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
this is such a sad state of affairs, of course if u feel u need to move on thats fine but the point is its more than just that, do they not provide explanation as to why ure post was deleted? personally i dont think any of the posts ive read from u have been bad, i think this forum has a lot of good in it but if theyre preventing people expressing themselves then whats the point of the forum?
why is one brother being silenced to the point of deciding to leave??
have u come across the story of the three bulls?

There once lived three bulls, a white bull, a black bull, and a red bull. Looking for food, a lion watched them graze together and realized he could not contend with all three. So he went to the black and red bull and made a deal with them. He told them that he was very ferocious and powerful and that if they let him eat the white bull, he would leave them in peace. The black and red bull agreed, and the lion murdered and then ate the white bull.

Time passed and the lion became hungry again. He went to the red bull and argued that he was ferocious and powerful and that if he let him eat the black bull he would leave him in peace. The red bull agreed and the lion murdered and then ate the black bull.

As time passed and the lion became hungry, he visited the red bull again. As the red bull saw death in the lions eye, as the teeth dug deep into it's neck, it shouted, "Verily I was eaten the day the white bull was eaten!"

im not demonising any one on the forum calling them the lion or anything but my point is that if one person is being silenced for being truthful than what says thats not going to happen to others?

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah,

Dear brother,

I thought we agreed on the subject of the post of yesterday, but anyway. :)

The fact that you feel that you have to do other things that are more important than contributing this way, here on the forum, then insha'Allaah that is the better solution and of more success for you towards helping the Deen in other ways as well.

And the post wasn't offensive brother, the Title was not very modest, and as for speaking the Truth dear brother:

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allâh, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allâh is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allâh is Ever Well*!Acquainted with what you do. Chapter: Al-Nisa (4) Verse #: 13

So I urge and encourage you as a brother to carry on with it, and to improve ourselves through each other insha'Allaah, be that with any advise, ideas or alike, because the Truth is the most important thing.

You ar ea good brother masha'Allaah, we hope having more like you!

wasalaam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
''And the post wasn't offensive brother, the Title was not very modest, and as for speaking the Truth dear brother''

so why not just change the title?
i am actually very annoyed about this Mr Moderator, how can u reassure the remaining members that the TTI forums is a place where we dicuss islam taking evryones views as their right to express themselves freely?
u cannot erase the fact that u have lost a member because they felt this was not the case...

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
so why not just change the title?
i am actually very annoyed about this Mr Moderator, how can u reassure the remaining members that the TTI forums is a place where we dicuss islam taking evryones views as their right to express themselves freely?
u cannot erase the fact that u have lost a member because they felt this was not the case...
salaam alaykum sister,

This is not a free speech site dear brother, however noone is deprived of expressing himself in a modest manner, (see rules).
And you are not moderating the site my dear brother for then you would know how "easy" it is to do so.
We gain no worldy benefit from maintaining this site either, we are doing purely for the sake of Allaah (insha'Allaah), so we have it not easy, and we make mistakes as well, everyone does, whoever says not is ignorant.

So there is not need to become heated, as brother Abu Eeesaa agreed to it even though I said I would just change the name.

And please call me brother that is enough, mr Moderator sounds a bit like authoritative.:astag:

wasalaam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
...and please call me SISTER that is better as i am not a BROTHER

i hope Allah rewards ur efforts inshallah and i do appreciate being part of this forum it just doesnt seem right what happened but i see how mistakes can be made

''Learn to forgive and overlook any members. Do not follow up any posts with cynical replies.''

''MODERATORS WORD FINAL IN ALL CASES''

:hijabi: i'll work on these two rules inshallah

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
salaam alaykum<<<-not to forget :)
...and please call me SISTER that is better as i am not a BROTHER

i hope Allah rewards ur efforts inshallah and i do appreciate being part of this forum it just doesnt seem right what happened but i see how mistakes can be made

''Learn to forgive and overlook any members. Do not follow up any posts with cynical replies.''

''MODERATORS WORD FINAL IN ALL CASES''

:hijabi: i'll work on these two rules inshallah
salaam alaykum

Jazakallaahu khayr for your understanding, and my apologies for not looking and calling you a brother (good is meant anyway sister).

May Allaah swt improve us and increase our love for each other as an Ummah.

wasalaam.