Salaams from Pakistan

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI. We as well are glad that u r here.:shake: Insha Allah you can contribute to the site and allow us to benifit from u and for u to benifit from us as well.
Insha Allah you Enjoy Ur Stay.

NaXuS

Thanks for the worm welcome fellow Muslims.I was searching for some Islamic material n the search on google lead me here.I read some thought provoking articles here n i decided to stay n to learn more :) .Albint_Almuslima :ma: u wrote very well.

May Allah bless u all for u,r sincere effort.

Khuda Hafiz for now.

NaXuS

:wasalam:

Brother warm welcome to TTI Family.

What is the meaning of Khuda Hafiz? Is it Arabic word?

In Urdu it means may God protect U/May God be with u.I think its persian in origin.

In Pakistan instead of saying good bye we say "Khuda Hafiz" "Allah Hafiz" in Urdu n in Pastho "Khudye Pamaan" "Khudye Da Mul Sa "which all have the same meaning.In Arabic its translated as Fi Amanallah

I hope u understand its meaning know.

NaXuS

n now :salam2: to all the other sister n brothers on this site.Thank u all for u,r nice words.:mashallah:

Marwa17

Salam.....Welcome...Inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us...SALAM!!!!!!!!!!

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min

In Urdu it means may God protect U/May God be with u.I think its persian in origin.

In Pakistan instead of saying good bye we say "Khuda Hafiz" "Allah Hafiz" in Urdu n in Pastho "Khudye Pamaan" "Khudye Da Mul Sa "which all have the same meaning.In Arabic its translated as Fi Amanallah

I hope u understand its meaning know.

Hi brother, Thanks...

Allah Hafiz:SMILY259:

NaXuS

Bro Marwa i am already having many benefits by reading some of the insight full words here on this site.Its beautiful how Allah explain him self through his creations who r blessed to have the real understanding of life.

SubhanAllah how clean hearted peoples have the sight to see which other cant see n How they explain n understand the true meaning of words n actions.

May Allah Bless them for their pure n honest effort.

:wasalam: n Khuda Hafiz to Allah.

NaXuS

I think i cant edit my post ,i tried to find an edit icon but i cant :)

sorry Sis Marwa i didnt know that u r a sister.Kindly ignore my mistake in the above post.