Salaams!

hareem

Asalaamualaykum sisters and brothers in Islam!

I'm from Pakistan and currently living in the UK. Its my first post on this forum and I'm quite confused, I hope that I'll learn from you all much about Islam inshaAllah. Ok then see you all .....take care.
Fiamanillah
From your sister.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Wa alaikum assalaam,

Im confused too but its probably not the same confusion as yours.

Anyways, im glad your here, if you have any problems/questions at all, night or day, keep them to yourself!
Nah im kidding, just ask away.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam Dear Sister,

Welcome to TTI!!!!!!!!!!!
Inshallah you will gain knowledge here and get to clear up some of ur confusions.......

Salaam

ABU Eesaa

hareem

Wa alaikum assalaam,

Im confused too but its probably not the same confusion as yours.

Anyways, im glad your here, if you have any problems/questions at all, night or day, keep them to yourself!
Nah im kidding, just ask away.

JazakAllah for your compliments....
Actually confusion wasn't the right word, I should have said ' i'm nervous as well as excited '.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome.

Please have a look at the videos on the site and keep participating in the forum.

Wassalaam,
VE

ShaheedU

Extinct
JazakAllah for your compliments....
Actually confusion wasn't the right word, I should have said ' i'm nervous as well as excited '.

No, i think you're definitely confused! definitely!

How would i know? well i know these things.:SMILY27:

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
:salam2:

Welcome and khush-aamdeed. No need to be nervous, just send lots of posts and soon you will get the option to edit your posts (so by the time anybody catches your mistakes, you would have corrected them :)).

Hope you will have a nice time here Insha Allah.

hareem

Welcome and khush-aamdeed. No need to be nervous, just send lots of posts and soon you will get the option to edit your posts (so by the time anybody catches your mistakes, you would have corrected them :)).

Hope you will have a nice time here Insha Allah.

Walakumsalaam

Thanks .....May Allah reward you with good for your kind words.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Welcome sister to TTI, i hope you will have a good time here learing and sharing with us. May Allah SWT make it easy for us to follow his deen.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
What sort of comment is this? I thought being muslims we supposed to ignore and forgive each other's mistakes.

AsslaamuAlaikum,

Sister, Please dont mind, ShaheedU is try to be over-free to show his frankness. And his frankness is going to the level of crazyness (Pagal) :D

Wassalaam,
VE

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sisters hareem and Nadine,

Welcome to TTI.

Sister hareem am sure you have seen that your nervousness was misplaced, as this forum is very open, helpful and (more or less, depends on whose posting) non-judgemental. We are all here to learn, correct our misconceptions and mistakes. Your excitement i pray stays so you participate regularly and help us all with your knowledge and views.

Sister Nadine you've come to the right place to make friends, in addition to joining your Islamic TTI Family.

Prayers for both of you to live happy, peaceful and fulfilling lives, Ameen.

Take care and Fi amanAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome, as a mother I will say..Now children please...welcome..and let us move on...you will love your family here...we learn to forgive each ohter through practice...no more bickering we don't have time for that...learning increases our love and patience...each time you post it will bring you closer to the members of your family...welcome

ShaheedU

Extinct
What sort of comment is this? I thought being muslims we supposed to ignore and forgive each other's mistakes.

well generally yeh, but seeing as you're a newly registered user........

Nah im kidding and im sorry, like Virtualeye said,

AsslaamuAlaikum,

Sister, Please dont mind, ShaheedU is try to be over-free to show his frankness. And his frankness is going to the level of crazyness (Pagal) :D

Wassalaam,
VE

Hes right in this case, but i wouldnt recommend you read his post much, thats the reason why im like this!

I used to be schizoprenic, but we're ok now.:) :)

What kind of apology is this?
Ok, so basically im sorry.