Salaat and Salaam (Durood)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

I would advise to not take knowledge from the works of Ashraf Ali Thanvi. He has works that mention incorrect Aqeedah (beliefs) apart from other mistakes such as inclusion of very weak and fabricated hadeeth.

If you need to view a refutation for yourself, I can provide video links in urdu language. Please do let me know.

:salam2:

Nabiyyuna MUHAMMAD (peace and blessings upon him) said : whoever recites " ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ALIHI ALFA ALFA MARRAH" 1000 time on a friday ,will not leave this world untill he sees his abode in jannah..

SUBHANA ALLAH

This narration along with another stating to recite 1000 times between Asr and Maghrib are both fabricated.

If you want to know about authentic supplications and their virtues, read books such as 'Riyadh Us Saliheen' or 'Fortress of the Muslim'. In addition check out Darussalaam's online bookstore for more beneficial supplication books.

Ibn Uthaymin

Yeah, the book Beheshti Zewarclearly has deviance in terms of the attributes of Allah. Avoid this person.

We believe in Allaah and His Names and Attributes, as they were mentioned in the Book of Allaah and in the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah, without tahreef (distortion), nor ta‘weel (figurative interpretation), nor tamtheel (making a likeness), nor tashbeeh (resemblance), nor ta’teel (denial). We believe all sovereignty belongs to Allah (swt) that he is the only commander and legislator.