salah time

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:
:ma: i pray five times a day i need to know that when duhar prayer begin im at school so i cant pray i reach home at 2:45 and asr azan starts at 3:12 i need to know is how many minutes before the asr azan i can pray my duhaar prayer with making it qadah

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Dhuhr ends at different times in different places.

But if you get home at 2:45 and the Athan doesn't start until 3:12, you can still do the 4 Rakah prayer. A 4 Rakah prayer usually takes 10 minutes (at a moderate speed).

Kayote

:ma: i pray five times a day i need to know that when duhar prayer begin im at school so i cant pray i reach home at 2:45 and asr azan starts at 3:12 i need to know is how many minutes before the asr azan i can pray my duhaar prayer with making it qadah

Masha'Allah its most inspiring to know that you take Islam & prayers seriously as we should. May Allah continue to give you the strength.

We should offer our prayers as soon as it is time for the prayers. With different prayers there are different conditions but the duhr prayer, Im not aware of any.

Hopefully someone with give a more guided answer.

:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
!

i heard from some people that 1 hour before the next azan we should pray our previous salah

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bismillah,

Where do then those people get their proofs for such a wrong fatwa?
The time of Zuhr is till the time of Asr, just that simple.
"Verily, the prayer is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours." [Al-Qur'an 4:103]
And if you can't make it in time for Zuhr and Asr has just commenced pray insha'Allah Zuhr and then Asr.

And Allah knows best.

Slave of Allah0

you can pray Duhur Salat before Azaan of Asar but if you can not so combine Zuhur to Asar.
1st Zuhur than Asar.
Allah (az wa jal) knows best.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum SAlam,

You can pray at any time before Asr begins, of course it is best to pray before that time.

Also, perhaps you should investigate getting a prayer room, or perhaps just use a classroom for 10 minutes, you can arrange that with your teachers inshaAllah.

It is your human right to do that under the Law.

When i was around 9 years old in primary school, i managed to get a letter and have Friday Afternoons off ;) and in Secondary school i would go to the mosque on Fridays,

at other times during week i could pray Zohr at the mosque, or i could pray in the school at the time. As i had arranged to have a room for prayers.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

When I was in secondary school I also requested for a room during lunch period to pray sal`ah,and Alhamdullilah they agreed and provided us with a room.(It had a sink as well and the windows had curtains which were really useful.)

I use to take my own prayer mat in my school bag...:muslim_child: :salah:

muhammad.abdullah

AOA wr wbrkt

My sister or brother ,NewMuslim, it made me smile but it was not a stupid question at all. I don't live in USA or i could have sent one to you as a gift. Anyway, most of the mosques have small shops adjacent to them for these accessories.

Wasalam