Salam 3laikom, Ramadan Karim

kjessie

:salam2:

Let's start with a short introduction. I'm jessie, i'm 22, i'm belgian. I just found this site through google looking for some dutch ebooks. I must say that i'm on a point in my life that i don't want to continue living. I used to live in Morocco, for a few years, I was engaged (and i'm still engaged) with a guy i love more than anyone (i'm allready divorced b efore). We would marry in april 2008, but than we landed in hell. The corrupt police trow me out of the country and i can't get in anymore. I don't know why, probably because i don't want to pay a cent to them, i'm not helping them being corrupt. They created for me a criminal record and they wrote down in it that i'm drinking and using drugs, which is not thrue at all... i hate these things... My fiancé used to be addicted to alcohol and i helped him to get all clean, so i really hate alcohol a LOTTTT... I tried to find a lawyer to help me, but all the ones i found through internet didn't respond to my messages. The Morrocan consul said to me that it was not a big problem, that a lawyer would fix my problem right away, but that's if i can find a lawyer... It's so hard upon me, and my fiancé and his family... His mother is 72years old and she's been really sick because of this. We want this to end, we want to get marry and start our life together and we can't understand why people don't let us be happy... I'm so so sad because of it, I fill my days with tears, i can't even go to work anymore, because i do n't have energy to do whatsoever...

This was my short story... I don't know if i will be very active over here, because i can't even find the energy to get online anymore, while before i was connected allmost 24/7...

:wasalam:

Jessie

Storm

SiStEr
Walaikum Asalaam,

Ramadan Mubarik!!

Dont lose hope sis. Inshallah everything will be alright. Will be praying.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Allahu Akram! Ramadan Mubarak! Welcome to TTI :):):)

Inshallah you can find legal representation to assist you with entry back into your country.

Salam Amirah80

leylamuslimah

Salaams Amirah i have a qn firstly why do u say that the above is in a homosexual relationship i thought/think the post is by a lady?
Jessie, have hope and pray to God He is the one who can solve ur problems. if u have sinned u do need to repent sincerely and ask of what u want from God.
Inshallah all will be well.
salaams

kjessie

Allahu Akram! Ramadan Mubarak! Welcome to TTI :):):)

I hate to hear you say you do not feel like living based off of your situation. Everyday different people will be faced with diffrent trials and tribulations but it is how you deal with them. First, I would recommend you repent to Allah and ask for forgiveness for being in a homosexual relationship. I am not sure if you are muslim or not but these actions are a major sin. Inshallah you can find legal representation to assist you with entry back into your country.

Salam Amirah80

Salam...

1. I don't commit a sin, i'm in a normal heterosexual relationship hamdoullilah...

2. That's the problem, i can't find any legal representation... I've tried to contact all the press, the parlement, the ministers,... ass wel... But nobody who wants to help me... I've been struggling for 6 Monhts... I've did everything i could, my mum even went over there and met some important people in the city i lived, but nobody could help her... (or that's what they told her)... So i'm so angry, because i had my life in my own hands for allways... And i allways helped people who needed it... Even if they were not nice to me... But now that my life is ruined, i can't find anyone to help me...

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salaams Amirah i have a qn firstly why do u say that the above is in a homosexual relationship i thought/think the post is by a lady?
Jessie, have hope and pray to God He is the one who can solve ur problems. if u have sinned u do need to repent sincerely and ask of what u want from God.
Inshallah all will be well.
salaams

Salam Sister

:astag:Jazak Allah Khair for correcting me sister I edited the comment. I should have checked the profile.

leylamuslimah

Salaams,
Sister maybe this is a test for u and being angry means u are not accepting What Allah has planned for u, Allah knows what he as planned and how things are to be take heart and Thank God, if it was meant to be it will have no doubt.
Trust in Allah,
and dont get angry leave all ur troubles with Allah
salaams

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam...

1. I don't commit a sin, i'm in a normal heterosexual relationship hamdoullilah...

2. That's the problem, i can't find any legal representation... I've tried to contact all the press, the parlement, the ministers,... ass wel... But nobody who wants to help me... I've been struggling for 6 Monhts... I've did everything i could, my mum even went over there and met some important people in the city i lived, but nobody could help her... (or that's what they told her)... So i'm so angry, because i had my life in my own hands for allways... And i allways helped people who needed it... Even if they were not nice to me... But now that my life is ruined, i can't find anyone to help me...

Salam Sister

:astag:My apology I edited my comment not to give the wrong impression.

Salam Amirah80

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salaams,
no worries Amirah i was actually wondering whether it was me who was not understanding,it can happen
salaams

Salam Sister

You understood and I did not I read it several times.lol I guess the name through me. Inshallah the sister forgives me.

Salam Sister Jessie

The best thing to do is stay calm because you are fasting inshallah and make Du'aa about your situation. Also, remember everything happens for a reason even though at the time to us it may like look as if its right but only Allah knows.

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

kjessie

Salaams,
Sister maybe this is a test for u and being angry means u are not accepting What Allah has planned for u, Allah knows what he as planned and how things are to be take heart and Thank God, if it was meant to be it will have no doubt.
Trust in Allah,
and dont get angry leave all ur troubles with Allah
salaams

Salam,

I hope this is a test... We survived allready a lot of this kind of tests, and i hope if this is a test, that it's the last one... Because a human being can only accept all this bad things happening 'till some point... :(

leylamuslimah

Salaams my dear sister Inshallah it will be well Trust in Allah and He will lead u.
Be sincere when u ask and pray especially through this Holy Month Allah will answer ur prayers, wake up in the middle of the night and pray ur prayers will be answered my dear sister nothing is impossible, be strong.
Salaams