salam alaikum

Amer-muslim43

salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

hello every one , My Name is amer i was born in pakistan but i came to the united states when i was 2 years old , ive been living in united states since then. I come from a traditional pakistani family many of my family members dont practise Islam like my mother and sister dont put the hijab unfortunaly, and we they dont pray 5 times a day. alhumdulillah i started learning about Islam through the internet about 3 years ago and im studying more about what is Islam and what is tawheed. lol i never heard of this word until 3 years ago. i hope insha'Allah to guide my family as well. as for me im in 3rd year in university and im doing applied math. insha'Allah i will post more later barak Allah feekoum.
salam alaikum.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome brother to this wondeful site...alhamdulillah
Insha-allah you will contribute aswell...Hope you will benefit as much as we do insha-allah..

Wasalaam

nashwa

waalaikum salam brother inshaa allah allah will guide them and i will pray for u .
may allah help u through your studies. ameeeeeeen

Abdul_Azeez

Wa alaykumu assalaamu wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Welcome brother amer :) Ma sha Allah I'm a 3rd year student too, studying computer science. Maybe we can talk about the university life sometime in sha Allah.

May Allah bless you

safiya58

:salam2:

welcome brother Amer. May Allah guide you on, and your family inshaallah, to the straight path. Inshaallah you will be successfull in dunya and ackira. I wish you good luck and patience :SMILY346:

:wasalam:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May Alllah guide ur family.. Ameen..

Abdul Rehman ZF

walakum salaam brother

welcome to the forum brother , its great to hear that.
May Almighty Allah bless us all with true knowledge , ameen