salam aleikum to all sisters and brothers

Fatime

Hi, i hope everyone is in good helth.
So, i schould tell something about me(dont know where to begin)...
Well, im married with a pius man, i find it sometimes hard becouse i did just turn to islam and know so little about the right way to live :girl3:

I hope to find here courage to live a good muslimah life, to pray and wear the scarf..

Fatime

gazkour

Assalamo alikom

Sister Fatime,

You must be so blessed to have a pious husband, Alhamdulillah for that.

I want to welcome you to this wonderful site, I hope you find it useful and instructive as we all have done.

Don't worry about not knowing so much about this beautiful way of life, we are all here to learn and improve. Remember that you reverted to Islam not long ago, and it is always better to take it step by step. Don't worry sister, Allah is going to take care of you!

Sister, don't hesitate in asking you questions, in this forum there are very nice and knowledgeable people always with the right answer!

.............May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato :hijabi:

hager

welcome

Welcome sister To TTI
don't worry about ur life..u're a muslim
and u have to know that

islam 's a way for life

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the website,hope you benefit from this site.

:wasalam:
Hi, i hope everyone is in good helth.
So, i schould tell something about me(dont know where to begin)...
Well, im married with a pius man, i find it sometimes hard becouse i did just turn to islam and know so little about the right way to live :girl3:

I hope to find here courage to live a good muslimah life, to pray and wear the scarf..

Fatime

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

Welcome to the family of Muslims. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family and guide you in the path of Righteousness in this world and in the Hereafter.

wa/salam

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Dear Fatime,

Asalam'mualaikum.

Welcome to Islam. Just a friendly advice. Whatever you do in life, do it with Ihlas(willing). If you open your heart to Allah(swt), insha'allah thing will be better. Remember who is the planner in life may it be good or bad. All we have to do is to summit.

May Allah bless you & your pious husband.

Syed
Singapore.