Salam Aleykum

Isaofyard

Salam Aleykum,
This is my first time posting at thie forum, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Isa, I'm originally from America, although now live in Jamaica, which is also where I came to accept Islam a little over 3 months ago, after quite some time of study and searching. Inshaallah, looking forward to some nice reasoning here.

ummi h

greetings of jannah brother isa, i pray that you are in good health inshallah.
just want to welcome you to this humble community,

i hope this islamic community will be of benefit to you and your deen inshallah.........................wasalam

Moataz G

welcome isa to the website.. in sha allah you will get benefit and brothers and sisters here will help you en sha allah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: ISA to TTI & ISLAM, hope you enjoy your stay here insha ALlah and benefit from it.:):):)

wasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam Aleykum,
This is my first time posting at thie forum, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Isa, I'm originally from America, although now live in Jamaica, which is also where I came to accept Islam a little over 3 months ago, after quite some time of study and searching. Inshaallah, looking forward to some nice reasoning here.

welcome to the beautiful forum brother.. may allah grant us all jannah

nita madjid

Salam Aleykum,

Waalaikum salam wr.wb.

Subhanallah.. In Jamaica!! Pardon me and the acclamation mark, just found it hard to believe. For me Jamaica is about sunny beaches for tourism and of course -inappropriate tourism culture.

Guess i have to cross that thought out of my knowledge bank. :hijabi:

Welcome to Islam (be faithful in it) and to TTI

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: brother
welcome to the site
hope you benefit from it inshallah
I came to accept Islam a little over 3 months ago:mashallah:
May Allah swt guide u and us all inshallah
enjoy ur stay here
take care
:wasalam:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother Isaofyard,
Inshallah welcome to Islam and to the site.. Inshallah hope ur in betta health.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Be very welcome to the site and to Islam too!

Jamaica! Wow! MashaAllah. How tropical Islam can get! How is the islamic community there? I hope you are learning heaps about this beautiful way of life.

Nice to have you here.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Isaofyard

Salam Aleykum,

I just got back onto this form after moving into a new apartment and getting everything set up over here.

The Islamic community here is great, I live close to the central Masjid in Kingston, and have also spent some time at the Mosque in Negril (which is where I took my Shahada back in october). Jamaica definitly has it's reputation, but religion in general is taken very seriously, and it's been a blessing to be a muslim here. I really wouldn't want to live in any other country at this point.

Inshaallah, I hope to be more active in this forum now that I'm set up and comfortable in my new place.

islamisthesolution

Salam Aleykum,

wa alykum assalaam wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuh

welcome to TTI hope you enjoy your stay .

Isaofyard

Voodoo is a haitian thing, but unfortunently, there are some people (thankfully not many) who have similar occult practices called Obeah. It's more common in the deep country areas. Some people really fear the obeah man, but it's best not even to give that stuff the time of day, just put your trust in Allah alone.

ross2007

WARM WELCOME BRO ISA...

If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it. make Du'a, do your best and leave the rest to Allah s.w.t. Islam is a part of our lives every day and a way of living your life. May Allah guide us and show us to the right path, ameen.:tti_sister:

angel islam

wellcom.ISA

Salam Aleykum,

peace and marcy be up on ..........:tti_sister::ma::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: