Salam aleykum

Anela M.

Hi,
my name is Anela and I'm coming from Slovenia. Right now I am living alone in Netherlands. My parents are from Bosnia and Herzegovina. My family have roots in Islam, but actually nobody is practicing Islam or behave like Muslim. As a child I was the only one who was going to school of Kur'an and I stop with everything. One of the reasons were: getting my education and all the science things I have learned, environment, who was against Islam and not understanding Islam. Lots of times I had very bad feeling inside me, cause I'm not religious and because I don't behave like a Muslim. However when I moved here in Holland the inner voice to return to Islam became stronger and stronger. This is my first year after long time that I'm fasting and praying. I start to read Kur'an and understand what is actually written inside. Since I start with fasting, everything changes from day to day: I'm loosing friends, on job I'm the main target of making fun, I need to move out from flat again etc. Its not easy period. In one hand I'm happy cause I have realized that really only Allah is what I have and in another hand I'm being sad cause I see how human nature can change if you are different from others. I feel need to find new friends who will accept me as I am. Hope I will find some of you here on this page.

Salam, Anela

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum dearo!

Oooh they make fun of you? If it weren't Ramadan, I'd--ooh never mind. :mad: subhanAllah sweetie, may Allah protect you ameen!!! :girl3:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:wasalam:
Welcome to the forum sis. I hope u benefit from here. May Allah(swt) make it easy for u and protect you......
Ur lil sis.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

My brother, definitely you'll experience something like that, they want you to be bad people as they're so be patient Allah will reward you for it. Almost all the messengers of Allah experienced something more than yours simply because they are better people, so be patient.
Allah Almighty said in the glorious Qur'an.

Q3:186 Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.
Take care

tabuzbr

Dear Anela,yes u hav come to the right place here inshallah we r all your friends here and will try our best to support you and share your feelings thru your hard times,don't worry Allah the almighty first tests us before granting us respite better late then never it's very good that by Allah grace you hav found the right path ,the only and best religion Islam inshallah things will be easier soon just keep praying and don't ever give up,the almighty Allah is the greatest support u can have,try to read quern often and u will find great solace there,take care,may Allah make things easier for you amen.

elysetexel

salaam aleikum,
Welcome on the forum. Keep on doing what you are doing.
If you have any question there are alot of people here who can answer them.

ma al salama,
Elyse

mezeren

wellcome...

:salam2:

Sister,wellcome back to islam.it won't be easy to live islam where you live as you said but think about the reward,the eternal happiness.And when you are strong in your religion everything gets easier.

May Allah ease your hardship for you and keep you and us on the path of islam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu my dear sister.

Mashallah, we are happy that you have joined us. Inshallah you will meet a loot good Muslim sisters, who can help you with better understanding of Islaam,and Inshallah you can learn more about Islam being member here.:hijabi: It is Allah mercy for you dear sister, that you have started practicing Islaam. Do not worry too much for things that are happening you after you started practicing Islaam, because they happen to so many Muslims as people are having wrong understading of Islaam and see it completely wrong. SubhanAllah, I do not know why is like that, but we must try to be patiente .May Allah help you in every step, and make you firm in Islaam.

If you need any help, you can ask me sister Inshallah.It will be my happiness to help you for the sake of Allah.

May Allah bless you

Anela M.

Thank you

Thank you all for response :), I am very happy because you notice me. Well today was first day normal at my work, because I ask them very nice if they can leave me alone to do my work well and without even more stress that we already have. Thanks to Allah it seems that they finally understood :). Right now I'm dealing with finding new place to live, cause my time is running out, but I hope soon I will be more active on this page. Once again thank you and may Allah bless you.

Salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome home, sweet daughter. I know you will find sweet sisters here to befriend.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Ramadan Kareem sister and wekcome to tti inshallah you will find the light again may Allah make the path of knowledge easy for you ameen :)