salam alikoum help me

emanway

immigrate to England inchallah I'd like to get married because
it is very difficult to be single in uk lol .

jazkoum allah khair help me for find a wife in preference uk london brighton ect...., or europe

my profile
I am frenco-Arabic and I developed my English
23 years
studies and job at the same time
don't smoke hmdoliallah
I am physically hamdoliallah
I am Muslim firstly in any act in my life

so any person pls give signe jazkoumm alla khair .

? i live in east sussex in uk

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: brother

:lol: UK is not the only place that is hard to stay single in :lol:

one way to find a wife is by attending masjid as much as you can and inform the imam and your friends that you want to get married... but don't have the intention to go to the mosque so that you may get married... not a good idea... have your intentions to go to the mosque because you want to pray in congregation and for Allah's acceptance....

I live in US... usually, it is hard to find your partner in the west...lol... i asked the imam about if there is a program where they match brothers and sisters...lol... he said that there is a high demand for sisters BUT low supply of them in where i live...:lol:

until you find your life partner, i would highly suggest to fast (may be mondays and thursdays)... Helps me A LOT... :lol:

May Allah make it easy for you brother... remember the hoor-ein in jannah/paradise if you (or any brother including myself) fear Allah and don't make haram relationships (or may be a good wife in this life :))... you not the only one in that boat brother...:lol: