Salam all:)

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

Haven't been here for a long time now :eek: How are you all?? What's been going on? :D

Anyway there is something I have notice, something I don't know should I mention or what. I have not been around here too much, so that means no posts/threads from me. That means my name is not around for people to click on. But my profile views has gone high in short time even if I wasn't around. If you know what I mean, that my name is not around, I'm not active, so how did my views go so high than before? Should I be concerned or what?

:shymuslima1:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahamtullah,

You should not be concerned. Its normal.

I explained before, in PM, that your previous posts can be seen by people if they search the website, or through google. Your profile is "around" for the 1,061 posts you have made to date, from Feb 2009

wasalam

FreedomFighter

Fine, its alright then :)

Oh ya, forgot to mention that after I kind of looked around, I found its me only, kind of. I mean it's not happening a lot to other active users, so let alone me who wasn't even active. I was expecting that other users who are active, their profile views would also go higher in short time.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

Ahlan wa sahlan to here again sister. :SMILY252:. I missed you.

Alhamdulillah that you have been well,and I pray to Allah that He bless your staying here,and make usefull for you and all of us. Ameen.

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

salamualaikum...god mmisssed u so much

:wasalam: This is so nice to see your post here:) I missed you too <3 and where have you been... I hope all is well with you:)

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

Ahlan wa sahlan to here again sister. :SMILY252:. I missed you.

Alhamdulillah that you have been well,and I pray to Allah that He bless your staying here,and make usefull for you and all of us. Ameen.

:wasalam: So nice as well to see your post:) and I missed you too <3 Hopefully all is well with you...

JazakAllah khayran!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalamu alaykum wa ramatullah wa barakatu sister :)

I do not recognize you, but I look foreward to getting to know you via forums :)

FreedomFighter

Assalamu alaykum wa ramatullah wa barakatu sister :)

I do not recognize you, but I look foreward to getting to know you via forums :)

I try coming here, before I was active but now I don't know, so really I'm not sure how active I'm going to be. May Allah bless you:)