Salam from Germany

nurhrii

Hi,

wazzup? Salam, Shalom, Hello, and everything else I have missed...:)

I am Nur from Germany. I am a convert to Islam since 2007 alhamdullilah.

This year I am inshaAllah moving in September to the UK, hence I would like to meet people to get in touch with, and to widen my network.

I am already a member of a couple of female Muslim forums in Germany, and I can only thankfully say, that I have learned so much through these sisters online. They have widened my horizon, bless them, and I am hoping that I will have the same fun and learning process here as well.

What do I do? Well, I am a PhD student in Islamic Studies, part-time, in the UK, however, doing my research currently in Germany, about converts/ reverts to Islam. It is very fascinating and interesting, and I am so happy that I am able to do this research in order to inshaAllah clean up with some cliches, and pay my little contribution with this to the community. :)

In my free time (which I rarely have...I shouldn't even be typing this right now, but on a chapter I have to hand in next week...:shymuslima1:), I like to cook, do sports, meet friends, travel and crocheing (sounds sad I know...but I love it).

Okay, enough now.

Have a pleasant evening and inshaAllah soon again.

Wasalam

Nur :SMILY252:

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom dear sister,

Welcome to the site, Hope you'll enjoy it here and have to chance to gain knowledge and make friends from all over the world.:SMILY206::jumpclap:

nurhrii

Thanks so much for the kind welcome so far.

Have a fabulous day...I have to try to write 4-5 no nonsense pages today, so inshaallah that will work. I have to do this every day until Friday, then inshallah my chapter will be finished.

Wasalam

Nur :cool:

habib786

walaikum salaam .. welcome to TTi family ... enjoy your stay in here .. and hope to hear from you again ...

Allah hafiz