Salam from Kabylie-Algeria

ineslem

Asalamou alaykoum wa rahmatou Allah wa barakatouh

Happy to discover this web site macha Allah, i will visit it incha Allah, so i am interessting to know about this site, i made a web site about islam in three languages, and i want to make it also in english, i want to have help about this language(my english is not good)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the forum brother,

May Allah (swt) reward you for your good intentions and your striving in His path and spreading Islam.
May I guve you one advice?:): keep it authentic (Qur'an and Sunnah , and the scholars who follow it, take only from them insha'Allah brother).

barakallaahu feek.

wassalaam.

shadykan

Azul brother

Salam (or Azul felek).

Welcome to tis site. I'm in Kabylie right now (Azazga, maybe you know). I've been here for a few days on vacations, it's great here, that's where my parents are from, and it's good to rediscover te origins.

FrenchMuslim

Salam aleykum brother from Algeria . I am french but fom Algerian grand parents. How is Islam doing in Algeria brother ?

Hope to hear from you soon , May Alah swt bless u

Bro Ibrahim

ineslem

salamou alaykoum wa rahmatou Allah wa barakatouh

Very happy to this accueil macha Allah, chokrane every body :) my english is not very good but i try to participate with you incha Allah, because i have no big time, i have also a web site that i manage ! salamou alaykoum

ineslem

Salam (or Azul felek).

Welcome to tis site. I'm in Kabylie right now (Azazga, maybe you know). I've been here for a few days on vacations, it's great here, that's where my parents are from, and it's good to rediscover te origins.

slam fellak agma :) azul fellak , thanmirth, thanks for you; and welcome in Kabylie, it is a beautiful place for vacation :) , yes Azazga i know just by name, because me i am not fro Tizi ouzou, but i am from Béjaia :)

ineslem

Salam aleykum brother from Algeria . I am french but fom Algerian grand parents. How is Islam doing in Algeria brother ?

Hope to hear from you soon , May Alah swt bless u

Bro Ibrahim

salamou alaykoum, chokrane brother, from where they are your grand parent in Algeria?
islam is going good al hamdoulillah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to the site its nice to have you here with us.
I really dont mind helping you out with english, so if you have any questions or anything else please dont hesitate to ask im always here and im sure there are others who are willing to help you also.