salam from Lebanon

almouchie

:bismillah:
Salam

I have been refered to this site by a good muslim friend.
I am a 25 years muslimah (alhamdulilah) from Beirut, Lebanon

we are having tough times , very tough, the situation in Lebanon is catastrophic
any & all help is appreciated
I will try to surf the forum & get to know fellow muslims & answer any question you have might & try to learn from those more knowledgable

inshallah this will end soon & we (lebanese) can regroup
& stand up on our feet as we always do
Ummah is in a very bad state, muslims forgot how to live there lives & forgot about faith & sunnat alrasul & just about everything else.

(enough for an intro)
Allah kbeer

Rola from Beirut

Hasib

:salam2:
welcome sister to this site and hope you have a good time.

About the situation in lebanon, I hope the crisis ends soon and the reconstruction can begin.

You are right we need to get back to our islamic roots.

:jazaak:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

welcome to the site sister Rola, I hope you will like it here inshaAllah. There are other Lebanese here too. Sister Soraia is in New York, she is originally from Lebanon.. she is part of the Team who work on this website :) alhamdulilah.

I hope things get better for you and the Lebanese people.. Also i hope things get better in Falastin.

Take Care.

Wasalam.

Welcome sister Rola to the website.
May Allah help all Lebaneses and i hope incha'Allah that this war will be stoped soon.
What you said is true : muslims let down islam, may Allah guide them to come back to the straight path Amin

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: Sister Rola

I hope ur fine and :inshallah: all will end very soon in Lebanon. all my love and Dua`s are whit u.

im in a workgroup whom raise money to Lebanon right now. can u tell me abourt what kind of good org, there is down there? whom really helps needed people. sorry but unfortenly not all org help the needed and takes the money for themself.:mad: and ill like to know whom we will donat to. I hope u will reply me very soon INSALLAH. (or in pm)

Do u know abourt a org. in Lebanon called TASK FORCE ??

your brother

3assal

Salam Aleikum Sister Rola

I am glad you joined this site. InshAllah the situation gets better in Lebanon and I will pray that you and your family remain safe! InshAllah khair, Lebanon will stand up and be as glorious country as it once was. Keep the faith in Allah that the situation will be better.

As Ameer said, I am also from Lebanon and living in New York. All my family is there too, and I am really worried about their safety. InshAllah things will turn out for the best.

InshAllah you will enjoy your stay in this forum, and may you find the information here of some use to you :).

Soraia

:inshallah:you and your family, as well as the lebanese people will be safe.

3assal

Beko29 said:
:salam2: Sister Rola

I hope ur fine and :inshallah: all will end very soon in Lebanon. all my love and Dua`s are whit u.

im in a workgroup whom raise money to Lebanon right now. can u tell me abourt what kind of good org, there is down there? whom really helps needed people. sorry but unfortenly not all org help the needed and takes the money for themself.:mad: and ill like to know whom we will donat to. I hope u will reply me very soon INSALLAH. (or in pm)

Do u know abourt a org. in Lebanon called TASK FORCE ??

your brother

Salam Aleikum brother Beko,

I noticed you wished to send money to help the people of Lebanon. That is a very kind thought and inshAllah you will be rewarded for this act. I find that giving money to organizations is not a good idea, because you really do not know what is done with the money. On September 11, millions of people donated money for family members of the victims, none of that money reached them:astag:.

If you wish to send something to them, try to find an organization, which will allow you to take food, clothing, blankets that will be sent to them. This will ensure that what you are sending will reach someone needy.

Soraia

Abul Harith

Staff member

Welcome sister Rola :ma: I am glad you could join this website and insha'allah we look forward to seeing you get active on this forum :)

I think I can speak for everyone here and say that we pray and hope from Allah an end to the war as soon as possible. And the Lebanese people can begin to rebuild their shattered lives. Allah must3aan.

Allah protect you and your family. Ameen :)

Masalam,

Mu2min

almouchie

salam alikom

thank you for everyone for your warm welcome

I am glad many want to help Lebanon & its people.
I can understand how many can be aprehensive. Not all organization may be doing the right things with the donations.
I wouldnt want to speculate
I can direct you to one organization, that i trust & my family & friends work with & can guarentee that the money will be used to get people aids, medicine & shelter & anything else required.

check this site
http://www.futuretvnetwork.com/Donate.asp
its the Hariri Foundation.

I am sure there are others being broadcasted on TV & media.
But this I can vouch for.
Again thanks you for spreading the word

Jaza3kom Allah kul Kheir
Rola from Beirut

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM

sister Rola and Sister Soraia.

tkx for ur reply, ill look at ur link and INSALLAH they help people down there, aldo i have to Speak whit ur Imam.

we use to send clothing PC Money ect ect to Khasmir,Somalia,filistin ect ect but we where told that its better to send money to Libanon now cause they are in need.. and the shipping will take to long if it ever rech Libanon...

what can i say :inshallah: we have found the right persons and org, if not :astag: the poor and needed will have there HAK on the day of jugment

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Thanks Rola.

Yeah Hariri Organisation is good inshaAllah.. welll i would hope his son is as nice as the father. :biggrin:.. For i know his father Rafiq was a very good man, may Allah give him Jannah.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

Welcome to this website!:biggrin: :biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path. ( Ameen):)