Salam from OHIO, USA

Haji2005

:bismillah:
I have heard about this forum from my wife ( who converted to Islam 18 years ago).

Congratulations to the admin and moderators on this informative forum. I see a lot of good topics and videos. Hopefully I will spend more time learning and reading.

I am almost 40 years old. I have been a muslim all my life and a practising muslim for over 20 years. Two years ago I performed Hajj with my mother and brother. It was a good experience, that I wish you will have the chance to perform as well.

In the near future, I will be happy to share some pictures on this board of my Hajj trip insha Allah for the benefit of all.

I like the moderate tone of this forum and the rules. I hope member will abide by it and not let this forum be hijacked by extremists or fanatics.

One of the beauty of Islam is moderation and tolerance.

:salam2:

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:

:SMILY206:SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay and hopefully we all benefits fm all the goodies here and increases in both knowledge and eeman :inshallah:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother Haji2005,

Welcome to TTI and inshAllah may it assist in furthering your Deen and love of it.

Ameen to your prayers about TTI remaining an intelligent, Mature and open forum for discussion and not turn in to a finger-pointing, preaching zone.
As our messenger (pbuh) said the best path is the middle path, no extremes, SubhanAllah.

Look forward to your posts.

Fi amanAllah

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Welcome to the website!:SMILY206:

Welcome to the family,Alhamdullilah this is great news that you have embraced Islam 18 yrs ago,Mashallah you have com on to the straight path.

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the right path and protect us from all evil. (Ameen)

Inshallah hope you benefit from this website,Inshallah we can learn from eachother.:blackhijab:

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome to your family. This is a nice forum that covers many aspects of our faith. There is a solid balance and intellect is appreciated.Inshalla, may all our iman's increase by trusting each other as slaves of Allah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

AsalamAlakum

Welcome to TTI, it is nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

May Allah accept ur mother, ur brother and ur Hajj Insha Allah:tti_sister:

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take Care,

Haji2005

Thank you so much for this warm welcome. I appreciate it. I will do my best to be an active contributor to this forum.