salam in ISlam

jimcate

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--It has now been 20 weeks since converting/reverting to Islam. I have found true peace,contentment, and happiness in my deen. I have been studying much through books, Holy Quar'an and e-lectures. A great web site I have found for live and pre-recorded e-lectures is found on Islamtomorrow.com.
Sheikh Jusuf Estes, the national Muslim chaplain for North America is very wise and gives much useful instruction in Islam. Assalalmu alaikum to all
Brother Jim Cate:astag::salah:

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Brother it is great that you have learned so much within a short time..inshAllah i hope Allah (subhana wa taala) will give you power to follow islam in its pure form inshaAllah....keep this good work going brother and gain as much knowledge as u can inshAllah....May Allah (subhana wa taala) keep us on the right path (ameen)

:wasalam:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother jim long time . Nice to hear from you brother. Indeed islam is peace for the soul and the mind as long as we follow the QURAN & THE SUNNAH OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET (SALALAHU ALEIHI WA SALAM) .

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Allahu Akber Brother,

Alhamdlillah im really glad to hear that u have found comfort and ease in this beautiful religion known as Islam.

May Allah always guide u to the right path...

salam,

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
Salam aleikum brother i'm soooo happy for you for you have found the true religion of allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

I pray that allah reward you and help you in your quest in seeking the true knowledge of ISLAM....Inchallah.

Allah will always be with his servant. Inchallah you will be given a place in Jannah.:hijabi:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Salam aleikum brother i'm soooo happy for you for you have found the true religion of allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

I pray that allah reward you and help you in your quest in seeking the true knowledge of ISLAM....Inchallah.

Allah will always be with his servant. Inchallah you will be given a place in Jannah.:hijabi:

May Allah gather us all in the best place under His mercy......jannah....ameeen