salam in Islam

jimcate

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--today makes 23 weeks since I reverted to Islam. I have had trials of faith when my wife spoke against me turning to Islam. I try to be patient and humble in front of her and all the while declaring that I cannot turn my back on Allah and the Messenger(PBUH). She is speaking against Islam less and less in the meanwhile. I want to profess that I have felt so much peace and contentment since reverting. I want to use this web site as a dawa to others to lead them to Islam.
jim cate:astag::ma::salah:

BroNfaith

Peace!
:salam2:

Ma sha' Allah brother :) May Allah guide you more and more to be a better muslim, amin.

We're here to support you anytime in sha' Allah... Keep giving us the good news (I'm hoping that it'll be your wife embracing Islam next time, keep working on it!)

Salam,

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:wasalam:

YOU HAVE VERY STRONG IMAN, INSHA ALLAH SOMEDAY ALLAH SUBHANA WATA'ALA WILL GUIDE HER.KNOW THAT IT IS A TEST. ALLAH ONLY TESTES THOSE THAT HE LOVES. KEEP BEEN STORNG TO UR FAITH AND DO UR BEST TO PASS THE TEST. MAY ALLAH INCREASE UR FAITH AND GUIDE UR WIFE :tti_sister:

WISHING U ALL THE BEST:hearts:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

:ma:Mabrook brother on your conversion:) :)Allah will test us all just keep believing, increasing your knowledge and stay steadfast in prayer. Inshallah your wife will see the beauty in Islam. Alot of people at first go against it because of lack of knowledge and fear of something new. Just be patient with her and inshallah she sees the truth.

Salam Amirah80