salam infomation required

yafash

:salam2:
joined the tti last week, i am a traveller passing thru uk from nigeria. i have been in doors for the past 2 weeks only going out 4 juma'ah. i would like to go out and visit any islamic centre, does anyone know anywhere i could visit? i am not too far from london., jazakallahukhairan.
:wasalam:

Submitter

:salam2: brother

I don't live near the London area myself but I'm sure the brothers and sisters on the forum that do, will be able to help you out.

:wasalam:

alhamdulillah

:salam2:
hmm although i'm not even in the UK, but i thought i might help a bit :D!
i just went to Google & found some Islamic Centers' sites with maps
showing the location:

The Islamic Cultural Center & The London Central Mosque

Islamic Center of New London

insha'Allah the members who live there will add more :) .

Bismillah,

:wasalam: welldone for searching all the way from Qatar w a n d e r e r.... Masha'Allah, Barak'Allahu Fik...

as for the London Central Mosque.... or Regents Park Mosque (as some of us call it here) its quite a good Masjid Masha'Allah...im sure you'll find some activities their. They are normally holding circles, exhibitions and all that.

you say you're not far from london...well brother their are many Masajids here but its up to you how far you'd like to travel...what exactly are you looking to do....islamic courses, joing circles....?

Muslim World League (Masjid) also in central London seems to hold several courses by different foundations.....again brother depending on what your looking for and your travel..

i hope you find something to do for the sake of Allah brother.

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam