salam need ur sugestion

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2:
hope u all r enjoying good health.well i duno how to start.hmmm.actualy wife of my husbands brother is reverted.she is danish n very good muslim too.she weares niqab.n doesnt watch tv.doesnt listen to music.in fact a perfect muslim.in the summers i was in denmark to visit my family.when i meet her she just said salam to me.she speaks danish n she can talk in english too.but i cant talk danish yet.so v could talk in english.but she didnt even ask me how are you??nothing.she n her husband lives in seprete home.so whenever they used to come to our huose she never talked to me she just said slam to me.it hurted me much.i took some gifts for her from pakistan.i gave her gifts but she didnt say even thanx to me.i asked my sister in law that y she didnt say anything to me.she asked her n then reply that she says that she feels shyness.thats y she didnt say thanx to u.it hurted me again.now i will b going to denmark INSHALLAH permanently.then if she behaves in same way with me then wat should i do??should i also ignore her or wat.cuz her behaviour hurts me often.may b she thincks that she is better muslim then me :girl3: cuz i wear hijab not niqab.so plz brothers n sisters tell me wat should i do??i shall b very thanckful to u.:blackhijab:
ok
waslam
all of urs hijab sister

q8penpals

Salam

Give her time to get over her shyness. She may naturally be an introverted person. I am a positive person and tend to try to look for an optimistic view of everyone and every situation.

My thoughts - be kind and friendly to her when you are around, ask her to do things with you (maybe invite her over to eat a "girls night" light dinner or participate in a craft or some other hobby you have), and be patient.

If in the end, you and she just aren't meant to be true friends, well, that happens. Personally, I am friendly with my husband's 3 sisters, but I too wish we could be more friends with each other, but we are all too different. We share Islam and nothing more (well, and my husband! LOL!) and while that is A LOT, it does not change personal preferences for the types of people we like to spend time around.

Lana

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sis,

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine. Hope you are too.
Well Sis, it's better not to judge the person that way. Perhaps, she might feel shy. Perhaps she's someone who's quiet. Maybe it'll take much more time for her to interact with someone. InshaAllah, when she feel confident enough, comfortable enough, she'll have a good conversation with you. In the meantime, just make a start for a topic, have patience in her in not responding to you.

Take care Sis.

huda2

hope u all r enjoying good health.well i duno how to start.hmmm.actualy wife of my husbands brother is reverted.she is danish n very good muslim too.she weares niqab.n doesnt watch tv.doesnt listen to music.in fact a perfect muslim.in the summers i was in denmark to visit my family.when i meet her she just said salam to me.she speaks danish n she can talk in english too.but i cant talk danish yet.so v could talk in english.but she didnt even ask me how are you??nothing.she n her husband lives in seprete home.so whenever they used to come to our huose she never talked to me she just said slam to me.it hurted me much.i took some gifts for her from pakistan.i gave her gifts but she didnt say even thanx to me.i asked my sister in law that y she didnt say anything to me.she asked her n then reply that she says that she feels shyness.thats y she didnt say thanx to u.it hurted me again.now i will b going to denmark INSHALLAH permanently.then if she behaves in same way with me then wat should i do??should i also ignore her or wat.cuz her behaviour hurts me often.may b she thincks that she is better muslim then me :girl3: cuz i wear hijab not niqab.so plz brothers n sisters tell me wat should i do??i shall b very thanckful to u.:blackhijab:
ok
waslam
all of urs hijab sister

Dear sis be patient with her since she's a new muslim, and probably speaks different language than yrs, my be she is shy and kind of scared of this in laws thing, and this new culture. She may not not how to approach to you or say thank you. Insha allaah be patient talk to her feel her welcome and start the confersation she may feel the same thing abt u. coz u dont know what in her mind. Plz dont ignore her try to be freindly and insha allaah she will open up to u. if she still does the same thing then u did yr part. Insha allaah may allaah will reward you being a nice to her.

:wasalam:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
thanx for ur replies.well i used to try to talk to her like if she comes in kichen i used to ask her do u wanna have anything.n then i ask her h r u??n many more things but she talks with my sister in law frankly in danish while i m siting there but she didnt talk to me.once asked her that v can talk in english.but she said that she doesnt know much english then i said v can talk in broken english then she didnt reply.well i m patient may b one day she will b frank to me INSHALLAH.make duaa for me.jazakallahu khairan

amira87

I love Allah
Assalmu alaikum rahmatallah wa barakatu

Hey sweets, umm If she isn't talking to you because she thinks that she is a better muslim than you.....then whoa to her, because it is haram to be arrogant. But allahu allam if she is trying to be arrogant. What you need to do sister is confront her in a kind way and respectable way and ask her whats wrong or if she is disappointed in you or something. This is the only way to solve this problem. Inshallah everything will work out for you. Oh yea and by the way.......wearing a niqab would never make you better than anyone, because some sisters out there dont even wear their niqab for allah, they wear it for their husbands. Well good luck sis and be strong

amira87

I love Allah
ok now i just read your second quote......she is actually getting big haram for talking in her language si that you dont understand. She has a problem and you need to be stern and let her know how you fell, because this is not fair for you to be disrespected like this. How do you call yourself a muslim when you are not kind to your sisters in Islam. You let her know whats up sister....dont let her run all over you, because thats what I think she is trying to do. There is somthing wrong with this sister....make dua for her and ask allah to guide her. You need to seriosly let her know how you feel, and you need to be serious when you tell her.

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu Alaikum

the only things that i can say is,shy is a part of faith(Emman) and the one request from u in this Holly Months of Ramdan is:-make me Dua to get like that wife.::tti_sister: + :salah: =:muslim_child:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
thanx all 4 ur sugeestions.hope that she will realise her mistake.n she will realise that she hurts me with her bhaviour when i will b in denmark now INSHALLAH.may ALLAH help bless her n every muslim.aamin
waslam