SALAM TO ALL , GOOD NEWS

BUNASER

ALSALAM ALAIKOM ALL BRO. & SIS.

I AM HASAN FROM UAE , AM VERY HAPPY FOR BEING MEMBER IN THIS WEBSITE AND I LOVE KNOWING MUSLEMS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ,

FI AMANELLAH

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

ALSO I OFFER YOU ALL ANY ISLAMIC BOOK YOU WANT IN ANY LANGUAGE FREE OF CHARGE , JUST A GIFT FROM YOUR BROTHER , ANY ONE INTRESTED CAN POST HIS ORDER OR SEND A PM.

welcome to Turn To Islam. Its is nice to have you here. Thanks for the offer, to be honost that is what i was looking for since i am working on a project which is to get islamic books in public schools. You dont have to actually give me the books but could you at least give me the names of the books.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:

I am a senior in an American public school and as you know most public schools dont have books on the Arab-Culture or Islam. So a couple of friends and I started a club so we can try to celebrate Eid in our school and also to get books on our culture and religion in school libraries.
We have been runninng this club since last year and Insha Allah we are planning on continueing it. This year we had many accomplishments we celebrated Eid Al-Fitr in our school, and we had a big festival, we also brought in some books about the Arab culture and Islam but we still need more to get the word about Islam and our culture to all students.
I have many Non-Muslim teachers who are helping me with this project, and it would be really great if you helped out.
Thank you
Jazak Allah Khayren

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

Brother it nice to hear from you.. may allah swt bless with your effort..amin..
if you could help me out for one book.. i have no idea about it i am looking for life of jesus ..this is not a title but i am looking for this book brother soo if could i would be highly appriciated..

Jzk.

arabiantxn

MRHABA YA AKHIE WELCOME to turntoislam.com we have a wonderful community here of people form all around the world who have their religion in common. may Allah help keep us all on the straight path and help our families .Its very kind of you to offer free books for the progress of Islam may Allah give you sawaab for this brother .
Alf shukrunn brother

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
aSsalamu alaykum

Welcome...

Please keep to the rules dear brother :)

read the Rules, dont ask for people's addresses and dont try sending books to people.

We get many people asking to do that. All sorts of people...

I have no idea What books you want to send or what is in them, therefore. You are forbidden from asking people their contact information. It is written in the Website Rules, please read them.. and stick to them.

Also, Keep all your articles, ideas in the Forum. THanks.

I am sorry about this, but those are the rules here. And it is important that you respect and understand them.

And nobody should be giving out their address to any member on this forum. Or displayed in public.

Wasalam.