Salam to all,I am Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau Aleicoum

Thank you so much dear sisters/brothers Alooma,nyerekareem,and dear brotehr Salek for your warmh and kind welcome.:)

May Allah bless you and reword you,Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

jafariasad

Assalamu Alecioum dear brothers and sisters.

My name is Asja,and I hope Inshallah I will have nice time here and find this forum usefull and blessed Inshallah

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Your sister Asiya

W/salam, Insha allah , you will find it very useful.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
W/salam, Insha allah , you will find it very useful.

Alaicumu Salam dear brother.

Thank you very much for your nice welcome, Inshallah I am sure I will find it very usefull.

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
this forum is very good and very usefull in knowing islamic things ...and my name arifa....nice meeting you sister :blackhijab:

may allah give you power to face this world
AMEEN

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
this forum is very good and very usefull in knowing islamic things ...and my name arifa....nice meeting you sister :blackhijab:

may allah give you power to face this world
AMEEN

:wasalam: dear sister Arifa.:)

Thank you very much dear sister for your nice and kind welcome.

I am also very glade to meet you too dear sister MashAllah.

May Allah bless you.

Your sister Asja

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:wasalam: dear sister Arifa.:)

Thank you very much dear sister for your nice and kind welcome.

I am also very glade to meet you too dear sister MashAllah.

May Allah bless you.

Your sister Asja

oh my sister asja..this is my duty to tell you how much i know all about this forum ,and i can say you that ,mashallah ,Allah has given us too much and we are all very happy for it i also thank sincerely to the person who made this website and made us a way to seek more truth in islam and to clear our doubts ..may allah forgive all our sin's
ameen

im sorry sister Asja if i have said something wrong.....
your beloved sister ..
:blackhijab:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
oh my sister asja..this is my duty to tell you how much i know all about this forum ,and i can say you that ,mashallah ,Allah has given us too much and we are all very happy for it i also thank sincerely to the person who made this website and made us a way to seek more truth in islam and to clear our doubts ..may allah forgive all our sin's
ameen

im sorry sister Asja if i have said something wrong.....
your beloved sister ..
:blackhijab:

Salam Alleicoum dear sister Arifa.

Inshallah you are fine dear sister.:)

Wallahi sister you kindness and nice words Mashallah it means a loot to me.Thank you dear sister for your nice words,and may Allah bless you and your family.

I love you in the name of Allah sister.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

Mawa123

Assalamu Alecioum dear brothers and sisters.

My name is Asja,and I hope Inshallah I will have nice time here and find this forum usefull and blessed Inshallah

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Your sister Asiya
salam my sisters and brothers my names is mawa and i hope i will have a nice
time with you from mawa?

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Asalamu Aleicoum dear brother Qendrim.

First of all thanky ou for your nice welcome Mashallah,and I hope Inshallah I will learn a loot of here and that my brothers and sisters will also learn a loot from me.

I would also like to cogratulate to you brother on independence of the Republic of Kosova Mashallah:)

May Allah protect protect all Muslims threre and Happy Eid.

Salam

Asja
Selam alejkum
Dear sister I want to thank you so so much.
In the name of ALL-LLAH SWT we muslims here in Kosovo are very very enjoyed after independence of Kosovo.In Kosovo islam maybe is in a high level and we are waiting to recognize independence of Kosovo also our brother from other countries.
I hope ALL-LLAH SWT will help us albanians from Kosovo and also all muslims around the world.Again Thank you very very much and Xhezek ALL-LLAHU hairan.
Selam alejkum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam my sisters and brothers my names is mawa and i hope i will have a nice
time with you from mawa?

Alaicumu Salam dear sister Mawa.

Welcome and we all are very happy that you have joined us.

Inshallah you will have nice time here and may your staying here be beneficial.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear sister

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Selam alejkum
Dear sister I want to thank you so so much.
In the name of ALL-LLAH SWT we muslims here in Kosovo are very very enjoyed after independence of Kosovo.In Kosovo islam maybe is in a high level and we are waiting to recognize independence of Kosovo also our brother from other countries.
I hope ALL-LLAH SWT will help us albanians from Kosovo and also all muslims around the world.Again Thank you very very much and Xhezek ALL-LLAHU hairan.
Selam alejkum

Alaicumu Salam dear brother Qëndrim Ismajli.
Inshallah you are in the best state of faith and health.

Wallahi dear brother there is nothing to thank me, it is only dua from my heart and may happiness becouse Muslims on Kosovo are independent now.:)
May Allak keep you forever Inshallah and make strong your iman. And I am sure that Inshallah more countries will recognise independence of Kosovo with Allhas help.

May Allah bless you dear brother, your familly and all Muslims. Ameen

Salam

Your sister Asja

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

Salam Alleicoum dear sister Arifa.

Inshallah you are fine dear sister.:)

Wallahi sister you kindness and nice words Mashallah it means a loot to me.Thank you dear sister for your nice words,and may Allah bless you and your family.

I love you in the name of Allah sister.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

well, sister you might be thinking that my word's mean you a lot but you know what sister..every one need to have a kindness and you mashallah i can say you that you have more kindness than me,you don't think that i am just bluffing sister , i never bluff instead i am telling the truth which i have seen till now, really sister your kindness and your humbleness is too much for me.i am very happy to have a sister like you and all in this forum are too kind and too humble to me ...i just love my brother's and sister's
...sorry sister if i have just said something wrong ...may Allah forgive me ....
your beloved sister :blackhijab:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
well, sister you might be thinking that my word's mean you a lot but you know what sister..every one need to have a kindness and you mashallah i can say you that you have more kindness than me,you don't think that i am just bluffing sister , i never bluff instead i am telling the truth which i have seen till now, really sister your kindness and your humbleness is too much for me.i am very happy to have a sister like you and all in this forum are too kind and too humble to me ...i just love my brother's and sister's
...sorry sister if i have just said something wrong ...may Allah forgive me ....
your beloved sister :blackhijab:

:salam2: dear sister Arifa.

Ya Allah sister,wallahi you made me blush of shame of your so beautiful words Mashallah,and Allah knows how much they mean to me becasue they are comeing of you like my sister in Islam.

Mashallah dear sister also for your kindness and humanhood and may Allah reword you sister and your beloved family,Inshallah.

I am also very happy to meet so nice and kind sister like you are MashAllah:),and I love you sister for the sake of Allah.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Your sister Asja