Salam to All

IndianMuslim

AssalamAlaikum
I'm new in this community. I'm a born muslim from India, but unfortunately know very little about Islam. But I want to know it better. I found Arabic learning resources very useful. I thank u all for putting such usfull stuffs here.:laughing-dancing:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the forum brother,

I hope you do profit from this site and I'm sure you will. May Allah (swt) increase you in eeman and knowledge of His Deen.

enjoy your time here.

wassalaam.

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Salam

Welcome to TTI ..:) .I hope we will get more benefit from enlightening TTI...

"..........let them devote themselves to studies in religion and admonish their comrades when they
return to them so that they may guard themselves against evil." (Qur’an 9:121)

" A single scholar of religion is more formidable against shaytaan than a thousand devout persons"
"If anyone going on his way in search of knowledge, God will, thereby make easy for him the way to Paradise."
Prophet Muhammed(Peace Be Upon Him).

Rabbi zidnee ilma (O Lord, increase us in knowledge). Aameen.

:wasalam:

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

Welcome to TTI

I am bit confused why you choose Indian muslim name?? does it matter of any body including ALLAH swt.tough i am indian .. dont put in region part be just muslim.. best humanity of the earth..

I am sorry if i take it seriouslyy..

Have a Nice time here

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI its nice to have you here with us in this lovely community.
I hope you can benifit from the site and learn more about Islam. May Allah always guide us all to the right path.

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum and I hope you discover much about Islam on this site. I know that I have. You were born with a great blessing: born Muslim! Peace be with you! And may Allah (swt) help you on your journey to discover Islam!!!

ifrah26

subhanallah

:salam2: may allah guide you to the straight path, and i hope this site gives you alot of benefit :wasalam: :blackhijab:

IndianMuslim

assalam-alai-kum
brother I didn't put much thought in choosing my name. It is what poped up that time on my mind. But may be u r right. It doesn't matter if I belong to India or some where else. I'm just a muslim and that is the BEST
Now want to change my name, but HOW, may be u can tell me.
Thank you.