Salam to Everyone

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
:tti_sister: I was born here in the us.I wasnt religious at all. I got married and my husband wasnt either.Long time ago in Pakistan he was in itikaf 4 or 5 times he still didnt gain that hidayt until now. As he is the father of 2 daughters.mashallh. He recently 2 yrs in a row, sat in itikaf. So now I started wearing the hijab and sometimes I feel very uncomfortable when I see americans staring at me from top to bottom. I need to gain some confidence or I wouldnt feel like pemanently removing it, while I should be permanently wearing it. At first I was forced into wearing it by my husband, but now mashallah I feel as if something is missing when I walk out of the house. I still need guidance tho. So please help me answer questions and I will too as best to my knowledge insh. I want to follow the ways of islam insh and not the ways of the shaythan anymore insh.Sometimes I have this junoon, thuis strength that Oh islam this and this and then its like I dont know am I kidding myself to be religious even tho I want to be. The shaythan is after me I guess, But in the end hahah I know Im gonna beat him. Help:angryblue: :angryblue:
allah-hafiz

sheena

valaykum mussalam

assalaamualaykum sister i see dat its really hard for a person especially for a person whos born in da US but as long as u have faith in Allah(swt) nothing in the world can come in ur way to follow the right path. and as long as your soul ur mind and ur heart are comfortable it doesnt matter what people say or the way they look at u. im very inpired by u waring hijjab. i also started to wear hijjab and dont care what other ppl think as long as im comfortable from inside.
Keep doing what ur doing and u will be rewarded by allah:hijabi:

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Hope u will increase in islamic knowledge from videos/articles here n eeman too :inshallah: n do enjoy ur stay here :)
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Marwa17

SALAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...welcome, inshallah you will be able to benefit from this forum as much as the rest of us...Allah guide us all as one ummah...WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum sister feeni,
Please dont ever be ashamed of being Muslim. I was also born here in America, and everyone stares at me for wearing a scarf. But I am proud to be a Muslim, and we lead by example! I wear the scarf for Allah (swt) and I wear it to show people I am Muslim.
I hope you wear it with pride sister. It is hard to be Muslim these days. Dont let people crush your spirit when you are on the straight path.

My prayers and well wishes are with you.
from sis sara
masalam