salam to everyone

dikhreislam

My name is bilal and I am 24 and I live in US and I wanted to join a muslim online forum I googled it and well chose this one. :)

I was raised in a pretty traditional islamic way as a child. I was raised in an environment where one is pretty much told to do this or that as a muslim but never given any explanation or understand of it. In my teenage years I unfortunately veered away from it but current adversities have turned me towards towards the Almighty Allah and my faith for help. I aspire to gain deep rooted knowledge and understanding of my faith and I thought joining a would be a good start

salam

ahmed3711

Welcome brother to TTI family
Hope you gain knowledge here & we all benefit from eachother
Don't be shy from asking anything & welcome again brother Bilal :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
My name is bilal and I am 24 and I live in US and I wanted to join a muslim online forum I googled it and well chose this one. :)

I was raised in a pretty traditional islamic way as a child. I was raised in an environment where one is pretty much told to do this or that as a muslim but never given any explanation or understand of it. In my teenage years I unfortunately veered away from it but current adversities have turned me towards towards the Almighty Allah and my faith for help. I aspire to gain deep rooted knowledge and understanding of my faith and I thought joining a would be a good start

salam
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI
my brother,
we are very happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)