Salam

Surah114

Salam. I am new and would like to introduce myself.

I am a 22 year old, female, non-muslim interested in the religion. I have been looking into Islam for a few years now (maybe 2 years). Although in those 2 years I go to university and spend more time studying other things. I will admit that I could spend more time studying Islam. I study film making and philosophy in university, and have one more semester left! :SMILY47:

I have about one more month until I have to return to university full time so I am hoping to go back to reading Quran (I have not read the whole thing and am NOT planning on rushing before anyone gets the idea of asking why I don't just hurry up and convert already.)

I do not know Arabic and would like to learn. I am pretty good at learning languages on my own (I learned others on my own.) I am planning on learning Arabic on my own.

muminah92

asalam w3likum warahmtu allah
WELCOME TO TTI!!!!!
mashallah may allah bless u inshallah u'll benefit alot from this site
alhamdullah that u found ur right path may allah help u inshallah in this life and the hereafter inshallah i'll make duaa for u
peace

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:(peace be with u)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI. well u r at the right place to learn and study islam.i 'll say take ur time to understand it if thats what u want to do. what u do is ur choice. i'm glad that u r planning to learn islam. u can always ask questions. however if u want quran u can get it online and if u have it no problem.www.quranexplorer.com plz.... feel free to ask questions

wasalam(peace)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

soundouss

Salamou aleikoum,

May allah guide you and help you to learn about Islam
I'm pretty sure that you will find answers to all your questions especially in Quran.

ASAL

Assalam Alaikum.
Mar7aban and welcome to TTI.

I'm 22 years old too! I also studied a bit of videography during my school days last time. I am a Muslim and am still learning a lot about my religion. I've also recently started learning the Arabic language on my own. Nice to meet you!