Salam.

Mathieu

Salam,

My name is Mathieu and I'm from Canada. I'm non-muslim for the moment but the more I learn about Islam the more I feel a connection with it. I agree with pretty much everything I read about Islam.

I registered on these forum to get more knowledge about Islam.

Hmmm Islam, such a great religion. I've always been interested in religion during my short life (I'm seventeen) and two years ago during my Ethic class I've learned about Islam, about the pillars and about the jihad. A bit about Muhammad (pbuh) but not a lot and in the time I was more interested toward Buddhism.

Anyways, I can't say that my life is bad, actually my life is really good, I'm kind of good in sports, with girls and in school (good doesn't mean excellent). But I feel that I'm not complete that I'm missing something and reading about Islam tells me that this is the something I need to be complete.

I don't care about HOW the world works (science), I need to know WHY it works (Islam).

This I've been fortunate to have a math teacher who was herself a muslim. And I had a few debate and discussion with her about her faith, she even gave me the Q'uraan for a while that I could read it. But with all the school drama I didn't really read it and now I feel ashamed of that. For about a month now I search intensively on the internet everything about Islam.

I feel that soon I will perform the Shahadah. I just need to find the guts to take the car and go to the new Mosquee and ask the people there for more knowledge about Islam.

An old man once told me that every good person (only the kafirs) will meet a muslim in their path to follow Islam. The more I think about this, the more I agree. How can you be a good person without having Allah in your life, because if you don't know Allah, how can you know what is good ? I hope that soon I'll be a good person...

Thanks

nota bene: My native tongue is French, I don't completely master English yet so if I make any mistakes I blame it on my French education.

Mathieu

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I am also trying to learn like you though i am 52 now. I know it is late but learning truth is never late. let us do it together and inshallah we will learn the path of truth that is islam

Azizati

Welcome Mathieu to TTI, Hamdulillah her you can learn what you want in any time you want.
it's never late to do good things

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Salam,

My name is Mathieu and I'm from Canada. I'm non-muslim for the moment but the more I learn about Islam the more I feel a connection with it. I agree with pretty much everything I read about Islam.

I registered on these forum to get more knowledge about Islam.

Hmmm Islam, such a great religion. I've always been interested in religion during my short life (I'm seventeen) and two years ago during my Ethic class I've learned about Islam, about the pillars and about the jihad. A bit about Muhammad (pbuh) but not a lot and in the time I was more interested toward Buddhism.

Anyways, I can't say that my life is bad, actually my life is really good, I'm kind of good in sports, with girls and in school (good doesn't mean excellent). But I feel that I'm not complete that I'm missing something and reading about Islam tells me that this is the something I need to be complete.

I don't care about HOW the world works (science), I need to know WHY it works (Islam).

This I've been fortunate to have a math teacher who was herself a muslim. And I had a few debate and discussion with her about her faith, she even gave me the Q'uraan for a while that I could read it. But with all the school drama I didn't really read it and now I feel ashamed of that. For about a month now I search intensively on the internet everything about Islam.

I feel that soon I will perform the Shahadah. I just need to find the guts to take the car and go to the new Mosquee and ask the people there for more knowledge about Islam.

An old man once told me that every good person (only the kafirs) will meet a muslim in their path to follow Islam. The more I think about this, the more I agree. How can you be a good person without having Allah in your life, because if you don't know Allah, how can you know what is good ? I hope that soon I'll be a good person...

Thanks

nota bene: My native tongue is French, I don't completely master English yet so if I make any mistakes I blame it on my French education.

Mathieu

Wa alaikom :)
bienvenue Mathieu , u r in my age I'm 17 too .
I hope to call you my brother one day .

I was very happy while reading ur words , I feel it was from ur heart .
I really thank Allah to show u the way of Islam and I ask him to guide u soon .

U can take a veiw on the forum to know what is Islam , u have to know that Jehad Never mean " Terrorism " , Jehad is only to spread Islam message .

I hope from my brothers here to help u , I'll be glad to help u too .

Take this link please , It cares about sciencific side of Islam .
http://www.55a.net/

U can choose ur language " Français "

May Allah guide u to the right path

Prendre soin de

.. FATIMA ..

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Helyow mathieu! :D

A very very very warm welcome to you brother!
InshaAllah hope to read soon that u reverted! :)

Dont rush into anything and read up everything you want to know.
And guidance is only in His hands

Take care brother

Wassalaam

Azizati

bienvenu encore sur TTI

l'important c'est que vous vous sentez à l'aise, peu importe la langue que vous parlez. Ici on est de tous les coin du monde, on parle pas tous la même langue mais on est tous musulmans hamdoulillah... et il y a toujours de la place pour vous :) allez! ne perdez pas de temps...... On vous attend.

Si vous avez besoin de quoi ce soit n'hésitez pas à nous le demander, ici, vous allez trouver Maschallah des personnes de toutes nationalités et qui sont prêtes inchallah à vous aidez et je suis l'une d'elles :)
Bonne continuation Mathieu.
et n'oubliez surtout pas qu'on est là pour vous......
bonne fin de soirée

Mash'Allah

Wasalaam Mathieu-

Mash'Allah I had tears in my eyes reading your post....I too feel you spoke from the heart. The heart is the teller of all things....just follow it and insha'Allah you will be in the right place. Keep it open and receptive and insha'Allah it will be to your benefit. May Allah guide you :tti_sister:....and Bienvenue to the site! Ton anglais c'etait parfait. :)

Salaam

salahdin

Welcome to tti .

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Al-Hashr

He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and
the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
(24) 59:22-24

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
WELCOME TO TTI
I pray that ALLAH make everything easy for you and guide you to this religion.AMeen
enjoy your stay
walikum salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
heeeelllllooooooooowww:D

aawww so cute....I loved reading your post:D

may Allah guide you and make this journey easy for you and all those who seek the truth.ameeeen

o0h wait I didnt welcome you YET!

WARMEST welcome to you brother:D Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to read your REVERTION/shahada story very soooon:D
Indeed Allah guides whom He wills! I am so very happy to see that you have been chosen and Allah is showing you the LIGHT of Islam:D
Take care now:D
Allah protect you now and alwaaaaaaaaysss:D

FreedomFighter

waalaykum salam brother.. welcome to TTI. hope you benefit here inshaAllah. if you have or want to share somthing, dont hesitate to post.

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to TTI and I am sure that you will be able to learn a great deal here. InsaAllah, you will be able to meet some Muslims soon, visit the masjid, and say the Shahadah.

Let me say, as a native English speaker, that your English is very legible and you have nothing to apologize for.

Mathieu

I've been to numerous forums and this is the first time that I saw so many Welcome and such clear and beautiful words thrown at me. I feel very accepted and believe me, I will post, a lot.

Indeed all my words are from the heart. I never had any problems at expressing my words on paper, always though that the story I was writing were good and a lot of people especially my English and French teachers told me that they were impressive.

But never, never any of these people had tears in their eyes while reading them. It's such a strange feeling learning that you can make people cry of joy simply with a few words... reminds me of a great book ;).

Merci aussi a tout le monde qui on fait l'effort de répondre en français sa fait plaisir d'entendre sa langue natale dans un forum étranger surtout lorsqu'on est nouveau. Je vais surment aller écrire dans la section Français du forum bientot.

Salam,

Mathieu