Salam

doctor38

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات

My name is Ahmed, I found this web site from a video posted on YouTube. It fell in love instantly with this web site and decided to Join in immediately. I am very happy to able to join into the discussion and be an active member of the community.

I am (like many others on this web site) a native Arab and Muslim. I joined this site seeking enlightenment and to enjoy the brotherly fellowship of this community. I would like to seek and offer common wisdom. I would like to ask and answer to issues and question that concern us all as individuals and as group. I'll be seeking and learning from your experiences and would like to offer my own humble experiences.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
حياك الله أخي أحمد منور المنتدى بتواجدك
أتمنى لك طيب المقام معنا

لكن من أي بلاد عربية أنت ؟

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
aha I see
يا حي الله أهل الإمارات زارتنا البركة
أنا جارتكم من السعودية :)

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah dea akhi

have a warm welcome to your second family , insha allah you will enjoy your stay with us and benefit so much :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Alejkum selam
Most welcome brother from Saudi Arabia ,have a nice time here
this is a wonderful website ,it's very beneficial and useful, and
enjoy your stay here brother .Selam alejkum we rahmetULL-LLAHI we Berekatuhu

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

welcome brother to TTI
you chose the right web site for what you're looking for.
hope you you enjoy your saty with us (big "be edne Allah" and second family)
:salam2:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات

My name is Ahmed, I found this web site from a video posted on YouTube. It fell in love instantly with this web site and decided to Join in immediately. I am very happy to able to join into the discussion and be an active member of the community.

I am (like many others on this web site) a native Arab and Muslim. I joined this site seeking enlightenment and to enjoy the brotherly fellowship of this community. I would like to seek and offer common wisdom. I would like to ask and answer to issues and question that concern us all as individuals and as group. I'll be seeking and learning from your experiences and would like to offer my own humble experiences.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته !

أهلاً وسهلاً:)

new girl

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome to TTI brother
hope that you find your happiness in the site.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI brother. May u benefit from this site. We are looking forward to read ur posts and threads.

:wasalam:
ur sis,
fatima