salam

yakob650

please i need some information,many muslim brothers i know who was living life and so busy with it (secular) living in a state of ignorance i mean music,cars,fun,games,money thinking and worldy thinking all of a sudden allah guided them and they all repented and became piuos till the point making a simple mistake like cursing or getting angry makes them regret it soo badly,and all they want to do is (ebadah) they became so attacthed to it and love to do salah for the sake of allah they built a very strong love to the prophet (saaws) and to allah (swt) and to the shaba and the rest of the prohets, and started to see and uncover the truth and ignorance around them and they cant stand it anymore,i mean i love my muslim brothers so much that i look at a good muslim buy him not knowing i want to hug and kiss him,or the thoght of the prohet (saaws) makes me cry and wish he was next to me, now the point is all that which have similiar stories like this all of them thoght about going to jihad,some say i dont know how to pay back allah of the sins i did and the only way and what other better way is jihad, others see it as a calling from inside like a craving or that is their destiny including me ,now why is it ,is it a true calling or because life is pointless to them and all they think about is jannah,,i can go on with many points and sayings and im pretty sure some felt this way to,at first i thoght its only me but almost everyone i talked to they had the same feelings and same stories,some went and some with time left their eman again, i dont want to leave my eman i want it to buid stronger but living in the america is tough very tough any advice plzz...shukran

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam allaikum

Brother the Jihad is not the Answer , you should ask for repentence from allah in Dua. jihad is not limited to war . it basically means Struggle for the sake of allah and war is just an element in Jihad and it can only be done when Mahdi comes because u need one caliph for the whole Ummah and not some wierdo from the negihbourhood

and you are doing jihad rite now . so understand the meaning

Even in war you dont kill Women and Children .This wierd jihadist are killing anyone they see , this is not islam this is more of culture issus to take revenge. If you recall preIslamic war between arabs on some horse race if i am not mistaken this is more of culture issue to go suicide bomb around or go slaughter some women or child. Beware of these peoples.

Salaam Allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Brother , the way you can help muslims suffering in muslim countries is by providing food aid and medical aid to innocent muslims and not the one who go around bomb .

Salaam allaikum