Salam!

Enas

Oh my it seems like I never introduced myself :p

My name is Enas. From Palestine. :) I heard this forum was greet for learning new things and that if I had any questions that this forum would be beneficial so alhmaduila I joined :)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Salaam Alaikum Sister Enas,

Welcome to TurnToIslam. Ma shaa Allah, it is nice to hear that people speak well of us. In shaa Allah you will find a lot of useful information here. If you have any questions, ask.

:salam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salaam Enas, welcome to the site.

ma sha Allah, which city in Palestine are you from?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Al Jib. 5 min away from Qalandyia :)

Ok ma sha Allah, I have been through Qalandiya, - well the checkpoint. I didn't have to go through the gates, because I was driven through by car. I went there during Ramadhan time, Alhamdulillah I feel lucky to have prayed in Masjid al Aqsa, and to pray on Friday, I know how difficult it is for people to go there. Had a few problems, but it is not like what some of the people face everyday.

It is one of the most beautiful lands in the world, and blessed by Allah. The fruits like the dates especially taste so good!

Enas

Ok ma sha Allah, I have been through Qalandiya, - well the checkpoint. I didn't have to go through the gates, because I was driven through by car. I went there during Ramadhan time, Alhamdulillah I feel lucky to have prayed in Masjid al Aqsa, and to pray on Friday, I know how difficult it is for people to go there. Had a few problems, but it is not like what some of the people face everyday.

It is one of the most beautiful lands in the world, and blessed by Allah. The fruits like the dates especially taste so good!

:( I haven't been to al Aqsa since I was 9 :( I'm not allowed in there because I have a Palestine ID :rolleyes:

Yes Subhnallah! They grow so beautifully Mashallah! The fig trees this year were yummy lol :p

Ramadan is easy in Palestine Subhnallah. You don't really feel it and subhnallah this year the wether was not hot. There was even wind every afternoon.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Makkah and Madinah are beautiful and of course mentioned many times in Islamic sources, but it seems so modern with the marble and massive hotels etc Masjid Al Aqsa, feels sooo ancient and has completely different "Vibes". I could really feel the history, subhanAllah. Just walking the streets of Old Jerusalem, and then entering Masjid al Aqsa, going underneath in Masalla Marwani, the Imam said the rock pillars were over 3000 years old and put there by Sulaiman alayhi salam, subhanAllah. There is so much history everywhere. It must be kept, protected for the people of tawheed, the Muslims!

Enas

Makkah and Madinah are beautiful and of course mentioned many times in Islamic sources, but it seems so modern with the marble and massive hotels etc Masjid Al Aqsa, feels sooo ancient and has completely different "Vibes". I could really feel the history, subhanAllah. Just walking the streets of Old Jerusalem, and then entering Masjid al Aqsa, going underneath in Masalla Marwani, the Imam said the rock pillars were over 3000 years old and put there by Sulaiman alayhi salam, subhanAllah. There is so much history everywhere. It must be kept, protected for the people of tawheed, the Muslims!

Yea Subhnallah it's beautiful I still remember the first time I walked in there when I was 9 its so simple subhnallah. I mean not over bejeweled just beautiful and simple. Trust me ya aki the Muslims here rae trying I remember when I came at 13 to visit the Israelis were trying to dig under Al Aqsa saying that Suliman's (as) grave was under there even when other people have said that his grave was not down there Subhnallah