salamo alikom

abou haytam

assalamo alaikom oua ra7mato allahi ta3ala oua barakatoho

i am on this website longtimes ago,but i never have idea to participate with you. I am muslim ...and unfortunatly bad muslim`...i lost everything...i am shame on me. your site and the video of new muslim show me the chance that i have to be borne in islam. i pary since i am 7 years old to 21 years. i am 27 years now, i immigarted to canada 2003, and i live in montreal.it was a dream for me to be here. My hsitory is not that good like those you read usualy on this website ..i just want to tell you that since i stop to pray....i never feel peace in my heart....you know i feel like those brothers and sisters new to islam that have problems with their family and their feinds ..etc. i feel just new to islam and i need help to start to be in my old good way. i am thinking to go back to morocco, i will lost my job and my `` dream of career `` the decision is made. this is a message for those dreaming to immgrate outside their coutry : you will lost everything if not the probabilty to lost everything is very high close to 1. ( i mean by everything ...islam first and then your identity ) . i want to say to new muslim that prophet (SAW) was pushed out from his ``town`` mecca and he was (saw) forgein in his family. Prophet (saw) say in hadith ( in the meaning ) : it will come a time where the one taking in his Deen ( islam) looks like the one taking fire in his hand . i think it s this time, everyone of you feel this`` fire`` burning your hand : you are pushed by your family, avoided by your friends ..people make fun on you....etc.

by the way EXCUSE MY ENGLISH.

please make a sincere Doua for me.

Salam :
mashallah:

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:tti_sister: Allah swt loves u brother cos u have been shown the path now so grab it bro.:tti_sister: Turn a new leaf and rediscovered Islam here, we have many islamic videos/articles that could really opened ur eyes to the way of ALLAH :inshallah:Im so happy for u bro..May Allah swt guide us thru the straight path till our time is up. If u have some sensitive topic u like to discuss with the brothers just register at brother sensitive issues section.Only brothers cud read ur message ;):)
:wasalam: :hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

WeLcOmE to the website Akhi,Inshallah hope you benefit from it brother.:SMILY149:

:wasalam:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min

Salam brother,

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Radhiyallaho anho) narrated that Rasulullah (SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) has said, "Almighty Allah says, I treat my slave (man) according to his expectations from Me, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him in My heart; if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a better and nobler gathering (i.e. of angels). If he comes closer to Me by one span, I go towards him a cubit's length, if he comes towards Me by a cubit's length, I go towards him an arm's length, and if he walks towards Me, I run unto him."

There are several points elaborated in this Hadith. The first point is that Allah deals with a man according to his expectations from Him. One should therefore always be hopeful of the mercy and benevolence of Almighty Allah and never be despondent of His blessings. Certainly, we are extremely sinful and justly deserve punishment on account of our evil deeds, yet in no case should we feel despondent of the mercy of Allah, as He may perhaps totally forgive us.

Noor to shine

:salam2: brother
You are most welcome brother .....please be in touch with this site ...never turn your back to your brothers and sisters it is like oasis in a burning desert ......please start to pray again with a heart......Allah swt is calling all:

39:53 Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Quran

AishaR

Welcome brother to the site & the family. You are not alone anymore.

You really need to start prayer, it will make you feel so much better brother. I will make dua for you brother

I_love_ALLAH

salam alaikum brother!!

you are inshallah not alone..allah (swt) look at you an will send his Ar-rahma on you!! pray to allah (swt) and sit down few minutes, close your eyes and remember that allah gave you much and leave your heart speak to him….your heart will tremble with luck! believe me !!!keep smile!!

Sorry for my english!!

salamalaikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI brother, its nice to have you join us.
Alhamdlillah that Allah brough you back on track. Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.

:tti_sister: May Allah always guide us to the right path and never let us go astray. May Allah always be with us where ever we are. Ameen:tti_sister:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

My dear brother, I feel in your words true repentance. Do you remember the story of the man who murdered 100 people? He sincerely repented, and because Allah SWT knew of his sincerity, his repentance was accepted. I advise you based on the lessons of this story:

1. Do not procrastinate. Start praying and never go back to your sins.

2. Seek the support of your pious brothers in an Islamic center near you. They will help you stay on the right track, with Allah`s mercy.

3. When looking for a counselor, this murderer asked about the most learned person on earth. This teaches us to be careful when seeking a fatwa or advice. When you get sick or have something wrong with you, you go to the best doctor. When you intend to build a house, you go to the best architect. We should bear in mind that the matter of religion is far more serious.

4. Break your repentance down into practical steps. Abandon anything that attracts you to your sinful past; avoid bad friends who tempt you to sin; ready yourself for the new life by preparing a helpful environment.

5. Always pray to Allah SWT to help you maintain your repentance.

This is the happy end. True, this person did not do one single good act and his record was as black as coal. But, no problem; since he embarked upon the journey to Allah, Allah would not reject him. So here is a man who killed 100 people, but his repentance was accepted and he was welcomed.

:salah:

abou haytam

Good news :)

assalam o alikom oua rahmato allahi wa barakatoho

today is my first day to (re)-start praying, it was an amazing feeling. i remember everything about salat....after almost 7 years stoping to pray...i didn t forget nothing about salat....it is amazing, every `` aya`` remember me the next and every mouvement in salat remember me the next....i didnt need any revision to restart salat...hamdo lillah...the realy soufian that i am was hided on me and was waiting when i will wake up....allah guide me years ago but i refuse...i just like the life and i just like pleasure of life....i discover that no mean to this ..no hapiness.

thank you for you brothers and sisters,,,,i just need this step to pass in action ;). it s done and now let s go for da3wa, i start by my list of msn :) all people that i have should know about this website lol...

jazakom allaho khayran

soufian abou haitam

suha.k.k

Welcome to TTI brother, its nice to have you join us.
Alhamdlillah that Allah brough you back on track. Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.

:tti_sister: May Allah always guide us to the right path and never let us go astray. May Allah always be with us where ever we are. Ameen:tti_sister:

:tti_sister: allah ( swt) is loving and merciful, go back to him and he ( swt) will take over your life once again .

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum Brother,

See this as a blessing in disguise, for as long as you realise that Allah is missing from your heart, you have the chance to once again be closer to Allah for as long as you're still alive Alhamdulilah.

I make dua for you and Inshallah you will be one of the successful ones Ameen.

Masalama

abou haytam

salam o laikom

i am looking for a translation of Qoran to spanish. is there someone who know where i can order a copy ?? and which translation you advise me ?? i live in montreal ( canada) and my feind is interest to learn about islam ( make Dua for her to guide her).

jazakom allaho khayran

salam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Abou Haytham,

I am currently living in Ottawa (2 hours away). I can get a Spanish translation of the Qur`an from our mosque. Please send me your address by a private message and I`ll send it to you, in sha Allah.

I hope this is allowed in this forum, dear administrators.:SMILY138:

maymun

asalaamu alaikum

insha allah try u best
every one make mestakes:angryred:
khaira khada`uuna attawaabuuna
insha allah repente to allah and don't ever look back
surround with u self a good brothers

I ask allah to forgive u all your sins, big and small, the first and the last, those are apparent and those are hidden. and us too
may allah guide us all to the right path.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

abou haytam

salam

salamo alikom brother or sister lol

sorry if i didn t write to you. i was new in this website so i can t write a private message. I want just to thank you. iIget a qoran in spanish and i will give it to a friend. i need a qoran in bulgarian, i don t know if you have place in ottawa where you can get one. let me know jazaka allaho khayran.

I would like to know if you are revert to islam or you are born in islam. I need advises about how to introduce islam for non-muslim people....i mean what is the best way....i think non-muslim are fraid to read qoran, they are afraid to be muslim. don t you think??

salamo alikom

soufian form montreal

Assalamu alaikum Abou Haytham,

I am currently living in Ottawa (2 hours away). I can get a Spanish translation of the Qur`an from our mosque. Please send me your address by a private message and I`ll send it to you, in sha Allah.

I hope this is allowed in this forum, dear administrators.:SMILY138:

abou haytam

what is the best way to introduce islam for non muslim people

salamo alikom sisters and brothers.

What is the best way to introduce islam to non-muslim people? maybe brothers and sisters revert to islam have good advises.

what kind of translation of qoran you think is best ? plz give the name for translation in french and english.

salamo alikom.

jazakom allaho khayran