salamu alakuim

naquan20

i like 2 think alot and read. 2day i was readin bout the messenger of allah's life and how he conducted hiself and reacted 2 certain things. then i thought of wats goin on 2 day in this world...............muslims being killed,raped,tortued all over the earth basically because they want to establish the kalifah and shariah. WAT would the messenger of allah had done? i ask myself. im american and i feel so bad wake up every mournin worrin how i look and my face and stuff when my bro/sis have 2 worry about getin there face blown off by sum "kuffar/jew wateva" i feel soft i feel weak
o allah please give strength 2 the muslims in our hearts o allah please help us 4 u are the best of helpers"! allahu akbar im willing 2 fight lol! 4 real:salah:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Indeed, the Makkan period of messengership was a tough one, there was no khilaafah then as there isn't one now. The Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, spent that time calling to the oneness of Allaah, and that He alone deserves worship. He exerted himself in calling to the message of Islaam, teaching the people the correct creed.

As for the current affairs, then no doubt these are from the forms of humiliation that the Muslims are suffering from. The Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, taught us and informed about this when he said:

"When you deal with `eena (a prohibited type of transaction) and you hold onto the tails of cows and you are content with agriculture and you abandon jihaad, Allaah will inflict humiliation upon you and will not remove it until you return to your religion." As-Saheehah no. 11​

We have been informed of the cure, to turn back to our religion. Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam wouldn't have complained and moaned and protested like some brothers claim (some brothers had the cheek to make such a foul claim, that he would be protesting in the demonstations)! Rather he informed us that we will remain in the state we are in, until we turn back to our religion. So we begin with where he, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, began. Calling people to the shahadah and implementing it in our lives, not letting it be a mere claim upon the tongue.