Salat fun game

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:salam2: everyone!

I hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan insyaAllah! Anyway, I have this game called Salat Fun game and in it, has many questions about Salaat. I think it will be fairly easy for most brothers and sisters but I hope this would be beneficial for new reverts or those who are still learning how to pray.

I will post three questions every Thursday/Friday and the answers will be out the following week (or in a few days, see how it goes) insyaAllah. No prizes for anyone- your prize is that you gain some knowledge insyaAllah! :)

1. How many Fard rak'as are there in the Isha or night prayer?

2. When does the worshipper raise his/her index finger?

3. Who is given permission to shorten the prayer?

Good luck!! :hearts:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam everyone,

Seems like no one wants to play hahaha.. ok, it doesnt matter. I will post up the answers so just read and insyaAllah you will learn something :)

Ans: 4 rakahs

Ans: While saying "Ashhadu al la ilaha illallahu.."

Ans: The traveller

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Next set of questions!!

1. In which direction does the worshipper face for prayer?

2. Give the wordings of adhan

3. If only two people are praying together, on which side does the one who acts as Imam stand?

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalam Aleikum Sister,

Sure I want to play :SMILY346:

1. In which direction does the worshipper face for prayer?
Answer: Towards kaba (Allah mosque in Makka)

2. Give the wordings of adhan
Answer:
Allah Akbar Allah Akbar......Allah Akbar Allah Akbar
Ashad Ana La Elaha El Allah.......Ashad Ana La Elaha El Allah
Ashad ana Mohamed Rasoul Allah.....Ashad ana Mohamed Rasoul Allah
Hay Ala El Salah......Hay Ala El Salah......Hay Ala El Salah
Hay Ala El Falah......Hay Ala El Falah......Hay Ala El Falah
Allah Akbar....La Elaha Ela Allah

3. If only two people are praying together, on which side does the one who acts as Imam stand?

Answer: Left

Jazaky Allah Kheir for your wonderful effort

Asha88

Ghurabaa
MasyaAllah!!

Precise answers brother Ayman1!! And yes, you are right too, brother muslims.helper! Good job :)

Ok next set of questions:

1) How many sunnah rakahs are there in the Isha or night prayer?

2) Give any two messages that the five daily prayers teach.

3) While travelling, a person may say shortened prayers. He or she can also offer two prayers together. Which prayers are allowed to be offered together?

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Answers!

:salam2:

1) How many sunnah rakahs are there in the Isha or night prayer?
2 Sunnah rak'as after the Fard prayer

2) Give any two messages that the five daily prayers teach.

a. to show obedience and thankfulness to our Creator;
b. to bring people closer to Allah and to purify the heart, develop the mind and comfort the soul;
c. to keep human beings from doing indecent, shameful and forbidden things;
d. to train people in cleanliness, purity and punctuality
e. to show equality, unity and brotherhood

3) While travelling, a person may say shortened prayers. He or she can also offer two prayers together. Which prayers are allowed to be offered together?

a. the Zhur and Asr prayers;
b. The Maghrib and Isha prayers

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: everyone!

I hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan insyaAllah! Anyway, I have this game called Salat Fun game and in it, has many questions about Salaat. I think it will be fairly easy for most brothers and sisters but I hope this would be beneficial for new reverts or those who are still learning how to pray.

I will post three questions every Thursday/Friday and the answers will be out the following week (or in a few days, see how it goes) insyaAllah. No prizes for anyone- your prize is that you gain some knowledge insyaAllah! :)

Good luck!! :hearts:
why did you answer the question ! i thought answering it:shymuslima1: , but i would too answer the same :blackhijab:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister,

My apologies! I just thought that no one wanted to play, so I posted up the answer for people to read insyaAllah. Ok, I won't give the answer real fast :) Next set of questions then! :)

1. After Wudu, when the worshipper stands to say his/her prayer, what does he/she do?

2. Who is a Muadhdhin?

3. What is istisqa'?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salaam Sister,

My apologies! I just thought that no one wanted to play, so I posted up the answer for people to read insyaAllah. Ok, I won't give the answer real fast :) Next set of questions then! :)

1. After Wudu, when the worshipper stands to say his/her prayer, what does he/she do?

2. Who is a Muadhdhin?

3. What is istisqa'?

okay well,

well, i dont have any aanswer for any of these questions , can you plz answer these and send other questions. but let me say what i thought - \

fada_all

Salaam Sister,

2. Who is a Muadhdhin?

3. What is istisqa'?

salam alikom

1.he says a dou'a called 'iqamat assalat'..
2.a Mouadhdhin in a person who calls for assalat in a mosque , by saying aladahn loudly.
3.dou'a al istisqa: is a dou'a that is used when there is lack of rain , or when there is no rain for times.and people becomes afraid that there no rain........

i hope it is clair if not i will re-expalin more............

salamo alikom

fada_all

salam alikom

1.he says a dou'a called 'iqamat assalat'..
2.a Mouadhdhin in a person who calls for assalat in a mosque , by saying aladahn loudly.
3.dou'a al istisqa: is a dou'a that is used when there is lack of rain , or when there is no rain for times.and people becomes afraid that there no rain........

i hope it is clair if not i will re-expalin more............

salamo alikom

where is the others no comments up till now:SMILY209:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

My apologies, I had been caught up with a lot of things lately, but will definitely post insyaAllah :)

1) After Wudu, when the worshipper stands to say his/her prayer, what does he/she do?
The worshipper makes known his or her intention to pray, (this is called niya).

2) Who is a Muadhdhin?
The one who performs the adhan or who gives the call to prayer.

3) What is istisqa'?
A special prayer said for rain in the event of drought.

:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam everyone!

Here are the new set of questions! :) :) :)

1) Are the sunnah prayers of the Fajr prayer said before or after the Fard Prayer?

2) What is the code of conduct for women in respect of their clothing while saying their prayers?

3) What does one say while listening to the adhan or the call to prayer?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

1) Are the sunnah prayers of the Fajr prayer said before or after the Fard Prayer?

Answer: before the fard

2) What is the code of conduct for women in respect of their clothing while saying their prayers?

Answer: covered completely except face and hands (in hanafi school..feet also uncovered)

3) What does one say while listening to the adhan or the call to prayer?

Answer: repeat the words except for hayya alas-salaah and hayya alal-falaah when he says 'la hawla wala quwata illa billah'

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam everyone,

You got that right brother Ahmed_indian :)

1) On his Night journey, Prophet Muhammad was iven a white-winged animal. What was the name of the animal?

2) What is the first step in prayer?

3) Read out the sentence of the iqama that differs from the adhan.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Salaam everyone,
:wasalam:

1) On his Night journey, Prophet Muhammad was iven a white-winged animal. What was the name of the animal?
Ans: Buraq

2) What is the first step in prayer?
Ans: Takbirat Al-Ihram (Allah-u-Akbar)

3) Read out the sentence of the iqama that differs from the adhan.
Ans: Qadqamatis salaah