Salat in front of stairs okay?

El Gordito

strength thru faith
Asalaamu ALaikum TTI !

i can't seem to find anything that says it is frowned upon...

I recently moved back in with my parents after ...welll long story involving wife... and my reverting to Islam....

but anyway..

i found that my house is perfectly facing Qibla... (and strange enough.. so is my old Apt.. turns out i was off by a few degrees when praying there)...

but the only place that doesn't have tons of photos and paintings is right in front of the stairs going up from downstairs..

the floor is clean because it its hardwood which is swept and mopped all the time.. but the stairs are carpet... and are trodden daily.. without shoes.. but still walked on...

i have a musalah rug... but i just don't think i'm comfortable with the trodden stairs right in front of me.

i asked my father if it was okay for me to re arrange the bedroom so i can have an area... and he doesn't want me to touch it because guests will be coming soon...

so is right in front of the stairs okay? (i know i can cover the photos and stuff in other rooms with sheets.. but there really isn't space... on top of the dozens and dozens of pictures)

in advance

jazakAllah khairan

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
yh its ok, i pray here infront of my room's door, there isnt any unpermissable actions in doing it
as far as i know , so its ok
unless people from the toilet enter the toilet and trample on same place where you pray
..;)
get the point bro:)
as long as its clean and taher
wasalam