sallah????

Miss.R

i want 2 ask avery important question brother, abt the method of praying fr women..is it different then men...i used 2 follow the womens style of praying but during a lecture i heard tht it is bida....men n womens style of praying is the same as different styles cannot b proved by any authentic source???

so plz tell me the correct method .......plzzzzzzz.... :salah:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu.

Sister, Subhan'ALLAH...this issue has already been discussed on the site Alhamdulillah.

I'd advice you to look at this thread Insha'Allah;
Click link:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3720&page=2

.....i used 2 follow the womens style of praying but during a lecture i heard tht it is bida....men n womens style of praying is the same as different styles cannot b proved by any authentic source??? .....

There is NO difference between the Salah of a man and a woman!

Surely, an authentic proof would be this Hadith:

Alayhis sallatu wassalam said: 'Pray as you have seen me praying' ...

this is crystal clear....Subhan'Allah!

I would also advice you to read this book called: 'The Prophets' Prayer Described, (from beginning to the end, as if you have seen him)' by Shaykh Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albani

It is a book to read Masha'Allah...and all the Ahadith provided in this book is supported with authentic reference (Alhamdulillah)!

Insha'Allah, you can purchase it from a local islamic bookstore as it is a very well known book Masha'Allah.

Please do however take a look at the replies on the thread i've provided you the link for, Insha'Allah.

May ALLAH guide us all to that which pleases Him the most, Ameen ya Rabb'al Alamin.

I leave you in Allah's Care,

Wasalam
your sister in Islam...