salvation in simple terms ?

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

this is so nice ,,Allah u Akbar
every time going through this particular chapter ( chapter 103) it gives the mind a really nice thinking ride ,
may be you call it salvation explained in simple terms
or things to attain salvation
ok here it is ,

chapter 103 of the Holy Quran

1. By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),

2. Verily Man is in loss,

3. Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

simple things covering all
just wondering how much we all up hold , care for or even try to.
it makes life so simple ,,,
and really it is like that and how much ungrateful and whinny we humans are , or trouble some ?
just trying to touch the do righteous deed part , how many of us try to ? like the companions of the messenger of Allah Muhammad ( saw) would always be trying to go great miles to do good and do better than what other companions did,

question :
do you remember a good deed you did today and recall it ?

palestine

Servant of Allah
me and good deeds have not been friends lately. but it's time to change. laziness and procrastinating will lead me to failure. jazakaAllahu khayran akhi for the reminder. salam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
me and good deeds have not been friends lately. but it's time to change. laziness and procrastinating will lead me to failure. jazakaAllahu khayran akhi for the reminder. salam.

lol ,i dont agree with you sister ,
i hope your posts here cover up for that ,and you just posted thread a good reminder , always striving for the cause and trying to wake us numbs here ,,, doesnt that count ? hehe , those really help us and keep us on our toes ,,
May Allah reward you

palestine

Servant of Allah
akhi i should be doing more than just posting videos. It's really absolutely not even comparable to the other good deeds i COULD do. but the problem is i too am sleeping. by now i should've been done with the quran and the tafseer and the hadiths and i feel i should've been a 'alima right now, a female da'ee too; but did i work hard enough to get there...no. and now here i am drenched with tears that i can't really do anything for the ummah. but thanks for trying to cheer me.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
oh wow alima ,that would be wonderful ,,,,
well something is better than nothing ,
what you do i what i really appreciate , those are very much needed ,,,
yes ofcourse there is alot to do ,and we can do alot
your already doing more for ummah than we would do ,only if you can ask us how your doing youll know ,
oh yeah i would love to see you be an alima ,wow ,,, INSHA ALLAH , your already a femal daee i would say ,, spreading truth
best wishes
Asalam o Alykum