Sami Yusuf nasheedstetei

Qurratulaain

:hijabi:Assalaam alaikum! Pls somebody give me the link to download the dua nasheed by Sami Yusuf, I m tired of searching and searching. pls pls pls:SMILY176:

palestine

Servant of Allah
you can find his nasheeds on youtube. however sister i would like to advice you. Music is forbidden in Islam. and most scholars agree that it is. i don't mean to offend or disrespect you. but it's just a sincere advice from one sister to another. you can find nasheeds that are not used with musical instruments. here are some ukhti:

[yt]_--uj4M497I[/yt]
[yt]cEIMbbxgz94&feature=related[/yt]

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Sister Plastine, I am not sure who is the speaker in the last video but I think he need to think again what he have said, he is my brother in Islam but he can NOT call any one Liar and Not Muslim just because they are wearing Gold, Yes its wrong but its not something kick a person out of ISLAM. We need to be carefull when we say these things, and deny people that they are not Muslim or pretending to be a Muslim, we can advise them with wisdom and be calm, a comopanion of the prophet peace be up on him who's name was An-Nuayman Ibn Amr

Qoute

In spite of the fact that he fought in the battles of Badr, Uhud, Khandaq and other major encounters, an-Nuayman remained a light-hearted person who was quick at repartee and who loved to play practical jokes on others.

He belonged to the Banu an-Najjar of Madinah and he was among the early Muslims of the city. He was one of those who pledged allegiance to the Prophet at the Second Pledge of Aqabah.

Unfortunately for a time an-Nuayman became addicted to alcohol. He was caught drinking and the Prophet had him flogged. He was caught a second time and then he had him flogged again. Because he still did not give up the habit, the Prophet ordered that he be flogged with shoes. When all this did not persuade him to stop drinking, the Prophet finally said: "If he goes back (to drinking) then kill him."

This was a severe Pronouncement and Umayr, one of the companions of the Prophet, understood from it that should he return to the drinking of alcohol, an-Nuayman would go outside the pale of Islam and deserve death. Umayr gave vent to his anger and disgust by saying: "La 'nat Allah alayhi - may God's curse be on him."

The Prophet heard Umayr's imprecation and said: "No, no, don't do (such a thing). Indeed he loves God and His Apostle. The major sin (as this) does not put one outside the community and the mercy of God is close to the believers."

The point from story is we need to advise without saying you are a liyar and dont not love the prophet peace be up on him he doesnt know whats in the heart of a Muslim Allah can change the matters in SEC.

Wa salaam alikom