sami yusuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMAIRlone

hi friends i need a famous naat of SAMI YUSUF.. actually i dont know it's title but its DURUUD SHARIEF sung in a nice tone..plz help me with this..

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

First of all, one should begin with Salaam ~ Just as a reminder, and furthermore, we do not allow Sami Yusuf on here, because he uses Music in his songs. Fatawa on Music can be found using the search function, and you can see the evidence behind their prohibition. Therefore, please do not request his songs.

Also I would like to mention, it's Ramdaan so this is not the best of things to listen to especially in this month.

wasalam

dransa

Melody in Nature

Asalam alaykum,

Dear Brothers and sisters. I may be wrong and I may be right but to be sure about it I need the clear reasons why melody is prohibited. Rythem, melody, syncronization, coro system these all are in nature. Listen to beath of your hearth. listen to beautiful sound of wind when passes by mountains and trees. Listen to waterfalls. listen to birds. All has a melody and ryhtem then why music is not aloud. My view is till there are praise to Almighty Creator ALLAH and Hz.Muhammad SAW in song. melody and music should not be prohibited.If I am wronge please with logical reasons tell me. Allah Hafiz

ed209

I read a hadith prohibiting Music. But with my understanding, this Hadeeth has its own background. To sing or to play instruments is a natural instinct for human beings, it also contains positive elements in music. Surely i also agree with that many styles of music is very malicious and negative, but it doesnt mean that all music must be banned. i dont think it's reasonable to understand our Scripture and the Hadeeth too mechanically, coz we r not the citizens living in Geneva reigned by John Calvin.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
as'salamu 3aleikom

we have many information about music in islam..ask sheikh Google and u wil find:)

until then:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari ta’leeqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsool by al-Tabaraani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 91).

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This is a saheeh hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh, where he quoted it as evidence and stated that it is mu’allaq and majzoom. He said: Chapter on what was narrated concerning those who permit alcohol and call it by another name.

This hadeeth indicates in two ways that musical instruments and enjoyment of listening to music are haraam. The first is the fact that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “[they] permit” which clearly indicates that the things mentioned, including musical instruments, are haraam according to sharee’ah, but those people will permit them. The second is the fact that musical instruments are mentioned alongside things which are definitely known to be haraam, i.e., zinaa and alcohol: if they (musical instruments) were not haraam, why would they be mentioned alongside these things? (adapted from al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 1/140-141)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
The topic of music been discussed on TTI many times please use the search engine ,but there is deffenetly no nasheeds with music on this site ...

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.