Sasquatch?

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum,

Well you see I've been recently hearing a lot of things about the "Sasquatch"or "Bigfoot" and I am really curious if this is true or just a mere consperecy that someone is creating to cause havoc in order to make people frightened or much more.

If anyone knows anything about this please tell me more.

Thank you and al salamu alaikum:confused:

MuslimGirl71194

Asallam Aliakum. My sister, who knows? No one can prove it false, no one can prove it true. It is still but a mystery that only Allah knows.

Lebanese3Diva

Thank you sister for ur reasurrance and yes only allah knows what mystery lies in our world.

Zazaki allahu khair and al salamu alaikum

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Al salamu alaikum,

Well you see I've been recently hearing a lot of things about the "Sasquatch"or "Bigfoot" and I am really curious if this is true or just a mere consperecy that someone is creating to cause havoc in order to make people frightened or much more.

If anyone knows anything about this please tell me more.

Thank you and al salamu alaikum:confused:

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sister, Do you live nearby Jungle? If not then please dont worry about this too much.

Bigfoot might be hoax, not even a single picture of it has ever been seen on all the media in this age of technology when every other person has camera.

Secondly, it is not difficult for a Jinn to put those foot carvings on the ground.

Thirdly, Existence of such an animal is not frightening thing. A gorrila of a bigger size is no more frightening but just same as big bears and lions etc.

Fourthly, you should feel frightened about that Animal which will come out as a sign of judgement day. That animal will talk like humans and will be one of the last very few signs of judgementday.

May Allah save us from being infidels.

Wassalaam,
VE

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Lebanese3Diva,

Fear not, its just brothers you haven't shaved or washed for a month or so and are getting back to nature, best form of defense is a deodorant, bar of soap and shouting "shower time for you" :)

On a more serious note, till one is captured a myth, but Allah's creation (universe) has not been fully explored as yet and may never be, so you never know, only Allah Knows best.

Fi amanAllah

bayareabilal

makakilo
hehehehehehehe

Well I am not a betting man BUT I would have to say that there is no bigfoot just the same as there are no leprechauns or lockness monsters...however Allah knows best and the only reason we know anything at all is because he lets us.
Salaam
:salah: