****SATISFACTION****must read

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum my beloved sisters and respected brothers.​

As usuall I want to share my thoughts with all of you.It just came to my mind during my quran class. :)

Satisfaction !!!!!!
As human, we cannot be satisfied with whatever we have.That is how Allah has created us and we shouldn't blame ourselves. We tend not to be satisfied with anything. We want more and more in everything.
More money

More women

More beauty

More houses

More cars

More jewellery

More
:
:
:
:
:
the list can go on and on

BUT

are we satisfied with our DEEN?????

ARE WE SATISFIED WITH OUR

PRAYERS,

CHARITY

FASTING

DAWAH

DZIKIR

ARE WE SATISFIED WITH OUR DEEN?

ARE WE SATISFIED WITH OUR HASSANAT?

LETS BE GREEDY IN WORSHIPPING ALLAH

LETS BE GREEDY IN COLLECTING HASSANATS

JANNAH PLEASE WAIT !!!!!!!!

AM COMING !!!!!!!!!!!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:
jazakallah khair sister :)

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
I heard the Prophet saying, "If the son of Adam (the human being) had two valley of money, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of Adam's son except dust, and Allah forgives him who repents to Him."
(Saheeh Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 444)

16.jpg

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "
Wa allikom alsalam our sister in Islam:
frankly, your words are very great and touched my heart .. baraka Allah fi ki

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sister!

SubhanaAllah!!! that was such a beautiful reminder! may Allah reward you for that.......this is something that makes us THINK and THINK and THINK! some questions are not easy to answer, but when a person sees theTRUTH right in their eyes, they cannot miss it, may Allah guide us all.
Your thought was beautiful, I ask Allah to make YOU one of HIS beloved slaves, and to love you, to safe guard you and to grant you Jannah!ameeen
sister, I love you for Allah's sake,
may Allah give me the opportunity to see you in Jannah!ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamu Alaikum sister!

SubhanaAllah!!! that was such a beautiful reminder! may Allah reward you for that.......this is something that makes us THINK and THINK and THINK! some questions are not easy to answer, but when a person sees theTRUTH right in their eyes, they cannot miss it, may Allah guide us all.
Your thought was beautiful, I ask Allah to make YOU one of HIS beloved slaves, and to love you, to safe guard you and to grant you Jannah!ameeen
sister, I love you for Allah's sake,
may Allah give me the opportunity to see you in Jannah!ameen
jannah beloong to those folow quran and sunnah..i love u too my dear sis..inshaAlalh meet in jannah....

p.s:when i was young,i was taught to aim for high..coz when u fall,u will only fall a little bit...so lets aim for Firdaus..coz if we "fall",we will still remain in the category of jannah inshaAAllah :)

as i said..lets be greddy :)

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Simple yet profound! Manshallah, you are so right when it comes to worshipping Allah we should be greedy! Jezakallahu khern!!