4 onions
2 green chili peppers
6 tomatoes, pur'ed
1 package macaroni
1/4 teaspoon of each of the following spices (ground):
black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, saffron
Salt to taste
Use whole: 2 sticks of cinnamon, 8 cardamom seeds

Wash meat and chop into large pieces. Peel onions and chop. Heat oil and fry onions until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add meat and stir until meat is browned on all sides. Add tomato pur'e, tomato paste, spices and water. When meat is almost cooked, add chili peppers and dried limes. Let simmer. When meat is cooked, remove it along with the peppers and limes. Set aside. Add macaroni to broth (add water if necessary). When macaroni is almost cooked, add meat, peppers and limes. Leave on low heat to finish cooking. Add water if liquid is insufficient. Remove meat, limes and peppers. Place macaroni in a dish. Decorate with meat, limes and peppers. Serve hot. Serves: 6-8.

Copied

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I have made macaroni with a lot of other stuffs. Macaroni with meat is really tasty. But I am trying to control my eating. :biggrin:
wa/salam

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

Can i translate this for my website? I collect recipies from all over the world.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Yummmm. I have never thought about putting lamb in macaroni. I usually just use ground beef and cheese with some cayenne :)

This sounds like a keeper!

JazakAllah Khair

:wasalam: