Saudi may allow Israel to strike Iran

arzafar

May Allah almighty fasten the attack against Iran...

You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victoryAt that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees. In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:"By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over. This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted.. One-third will be killed.They will be the best 'Shaheed' (martyrs) near Allah The remaining one-third will gain victory(6708,6709 Ibn Hibban)

You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victory. At that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees. In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:"By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over." This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted. One-third will be killed. They will be the best 'Shaheed' (martyrs) near Allah. The remaining one-third will gain victory, until, under the leadership of Imam Mehdi, they will fight against Kufr (non-believers).. (Ibn Majah)

you will be disappointed to know that these hadith can be applied to both
the first gulf war against iraq and the earlier war against the soviets.

we should avoid jumping to unnecessary conclusions.

arzafar

Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf, the Saudi envoy to the U.K. speaking to the London-based Arab daily Asharq al-Awsat, denied that report, saying such a move "would be against the policy adopted and followed by the Kingdom."

According to Asharq al-Awsat report, bin Nawaf reiterated the Saudi Arabia's rejection of any violation of its territories or airspace, adding that it would be "illogical to allow the Israeli occupying force, with whom Saudi Arabia has no relations whatsoever, to use its land and airspace."

tbh i have read the article and the quotes are very unclear. Nowhere in the article does he actually categorically deny the times report or say that they wont allow israel to use it's space against iran. Having said that i dont think israel will attack iran

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf, the Saudi envoy to the U.K. speaking to the London-based Arab daily Asharq al-Awsat, denied that report, saying such a move "would be against the policy adopted and followed by the Kingdom."

According to Asharq al-Awsat report, bin Nawaf reiterated the Saudi Arabia's rejection of any violation of its territories or airspace, adding that it would be "illogical to allow the Israeli occupying force, with whom Saudi Arabia has no relations whatsoever, to use its land and airspace."

tbh i have read the article and the quotes are very unclear. Nowhere in the article does he actually categorically deny the times report or say that they wont allow israel to use it's space against iran. Having said that i dont think israel will attack iran

AT LAST I'M HAPPY TO HEAR SOME GOOD AND SENSIBLE RESPONSE FROM KSA

shabeerkkp

Fear Allah
you will be disappointed to know that these hadith can be applied to both
the first gulf war against iraq and the earlier war against the soviets.

we should avoid jumping to unnecessary conclusions.

in another hadhees it says that muslims will fight against the enemy behind , if we take gulf war against iraq, that iraq is not enemy of islam . or if it is against soviet , obviuosly soviet is not an unknown enemy of islam.

so May be this hadhees talking abt this oncoming war ...

Allah knows best

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What we must bear in mind is what is the enemy. The enemy is not a country. The enemy is simply those who deny the Truth. I get very confused when I read Iran is the enemy or Iraq is no good. We are all Muslims. We can not allow ourselves to be splintered into assuming this is good and this is bad. The individual people of Russia are not bad..the collective politics is horrific. The Russians kill Muslims daily and have been doing it for a long time.

We also need to allow our scholars to determine which hadits to apply for a particular situation. We need to keep it simple.