Saudi now says to USA not to leave Iraq??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Muslim Student
Assalamu Alaykum,

Hizbullah, its Members and its Leadership have pledged to make Lebanon a Shiite country like Khomeinis Iran. They have Killed many Sunni Muslims, they have argued with Sunni Imams.. They put their rubbish and filth in our beautiful towns and cities in Lebanon. -- But, the Muslims around the world are so thick, they continue supporting them because they say some hot words and allow Muslims to be killed. -- These are the people who lie and curse against our Sahaba. They call such sick names to our beloved Sahaba such as Aisha (RA), Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Sufyan, Abu Hurayrah, etc.. yet, Muslims dont care about this.. and have no Honour left whatsoever when they say that we should support these Hizbullah filth.

I have lived in Lebanon, I have friends and Shaykhs there and I know what it is like first hand. Not from crummy tabloid aljazeera or BBC. The Shia Hizbulla Supporters beat up Sunni Imam in North of Lebanon. There were gun battles and street fights just a few weeks ago!! "Israel" is just an excuse for them to get hold of power. It is Iran and Syria's excuse to get as much power in Middle East and around the world as possible.

These are people who do not mind getting the country embroiled in another civil war.

Even if Shaitan said something against Israel, the peoplel will rally behind him. This is the state of our ignorant Ummah. An Ummah which knows nothing about Tawheed and Aqeedah, but feels ready to make fatwa and uphold ignorants and evil people such as Nasrallah as scholars and Leaders.

But, you know, people dont bother listening. We say Quran and Sunnah.. but they still resort to talking through emotions.

The only way Muslims are going to succeed is when they seriously love Islam. When you love Islam, you love to follow the Quran and SUnnah and hate to allow anyone to corrupt or destroy our beliefs. Learn about Islam properly.. first.

As for Iraq. Muslims are dying there everyday, not just by American soldiers, but also by other Iraqis both Sunni and Shiite. There are very very few people who really fight to protect their families and the lives of innocent Iraqis and Muslims. - Rather, most of them are simply there to make Money.

If you are known to have a relative in the UK or the USA, they will kidnap you, if they know you have successful business they will kidnap you. And if they dont get their ransom money, they will kill you. If you object and say these people are not proper Muslims, they will kill you and your family. - this is what is happening in Iraq. Now some of the people who pose as "Mujahideen" have started kidnapping and raping women.

And the Shia are worse, they control the Iraqi police and the government. They go around neighbourhoods taking Sunni off the streets and torturing them to death. This is the main reason the problems have started. The American Soldiers often do nothing, infact they even encourage the Shiite police to beat up and kill Sunnis. - Everyday people are kidnapped.

I dont think anyone who sitting in the UK or Europe or America should just talk about things from what they see on TV or read on Internet. Things are not how they seem, whether you like it or not. People, innocent men, women and kids are getting killed everyday from car bombs, both in Sunni and Shiite areas. And the Americans do not know anything, they will arrest and kill anyone who has beard, who overtakes their cars, who drives little bit fast, or whenever they start getting scared and edgy (which is most of the time). ... Then you have those who kill for the fun and for revenge.

Wasalam.

Thats what i was waiting for...
Thanks Brother

Globalpeace

Banned
Am I permitted to comment?

Asslamo Allaikum,

Not sure!

Assalamu Alaykum,

Hizbullah, its Members and its Leadership have pledged to make Lebanon a Shiite country like Khomeinis Iran. They have Killed many Sunni Muslims, they have argued with Sunni Imams.. They put their rubbish and filth in our beautiful towns and cities in Lebanon. -- But, the Muslims around the world are so thick, they continue supporting them because they say some hot words and allow Muslims to be killed. -- These are the people who lie and curse against our Sahaba. They call such sick names to our beloved Sahaba such as Aisha (RA), Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Sufyan, Abu Hurayrah, etc.. yet, Muslims dont care about this.. and have no Honour left whatsoever when they say that we should support these Hizbullah filth.

I have lived in Lebanon, I have friends and Shaykhs there and I know what it is like first hand. Not from crummy tabloid aljazeera or BBC. The Shia Hizbulla Supporters beat up Sunni Imam in North of Lebanon. There were gun battles and street fights just a few weeks ago!! "Israel" is just an excuse for them to get hold of power. It is Iran and Syria's excuse to get as much power in Middle East and around the world as possible.

These are people who do not mind getting the country embroiled in another civil war.

Even if Shaitan said something against Israel, the peoplel will rally behind him. This is the state of our ignorant Ummah. An Ummah which knows nothing about Tawheed and Aqeedah, but feels ready to make fatwa and uphold ignorants and evil people such as Nasrallah as scholars and Leaders.

But, you know, people dont bother listening. We say Quran and Sunnah.. but they still resort to talking through emotions.

The only way Muslims are going to succeed is when they seriously love Islam. When you love Islam, you love to follow the Quran and SUnnah and hate to allow anyone to corrupt or destroy our beliefs. Learn about Islam properly.. first.

As for Iraq. Muslims are dying there everyday, not just by American soldiers, but also by other Iraqis both Sunni and Shiite. There are very very few people who really fight to protect their families and the lives of innocent Iraqis and Muslims. - Rather, most of them are simply there to make Money.

If you are known to have a relative in the UK or the USA, they will kidnap you, if they know you have successful business they will kidnap you. And if they dont get their ransom money, they will kill you. If you object and say these people are not proper Muslims, they will kill you and your family. - this is what is happening in Iraq. Now some of the people who pose as "Mujahideen" have started kidnapping and raping women.

And the Shia are worse, they control the Iraqi police and the government. They go around neighbourhoods taking Sunni off the streets and torturing them to death. This is the main reason the problems have started. The American Soldiers often do nothing, infact they even encourage the Shiite police to beat up and kill Sunnis. - Everyday people are kidnapped.

I dont think anyone who sitting in the UK or Europe or America should just talk about things from what they see on TV or read on Internet. Things are not how they seem, whether you like it or not. People, innocent men, women and kids are getting killed everyday from car bombs, both in Sunni and Shiite areas. And the Americans do not know anything, they will arrest and kill anyone who has beard, who overtakes their cars, who drives little bit fast, or whenever they start getting scared and edgy (which is most of the time). ... Then you have those who kill for the fun and for revenge.

Wasalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

Not sure!

Wa alaykum Salam,

Ok, to make you sure, either you go to Iraq and tell them you came from Britain. (whether or not you are Muslim does not matter, after all they have killed Turkish, Pakistani foreigners even after they pleaded and said they were Muslims). Just give them the location you have written here, lol.

You can go to Southern Lebanon and say you sunni and express your beliefs of Tawheed and your love for the Prophet:saw:, his family and his Companions. . .

On Youtube there plenty of videos of Shia cleric from Lebanon and Iran expressing their ideas for getting rid of the Muslim countries and spreading their ideas of Kufr, lies and bidah. There are those of Hassan Nasrullah, including one where he curses Abu Sufyan (RA).. as well as audio mp3 you can get where he says things against Abu bakr and Umar (RA). This does not stop here, part of their beliefs is to hate those who support and love these sahaba. They lie about their beliefs and they disguise their beliefs through Taqiyyah. That is why I say they have so much in common with the Zionist Jews that they claim to hate.

I am always standing with the Sunni Muslims of Lebanon, especially my brothers and sisters in Tripoli and the North .:SMILY252: . may Allah bless them and those of our Muslim brothers and sisters who are killed and kidnapped by the Iranian sponsored Hizbulla in Lebanon and the Iraqi police / "Medhi" army in Iraq.

This is no time to be reading Fisk and Galloway articles.

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

ok.

Wa alaykum Salam,

Ok, to make you sure, either you go to Iraq and tell them you came from Britain. (whether or not you are Muslim does not matter, after all they have killed Turkish, Pakistani foreigners even after they pleaded and said they were Muslims). Just give them the location you have written here, lol.

You can go to Southern Lebanon and say you sunni and express your beliefs of Tawheed and your love for the Prophet:saw:, his family and his Companions. . .

On Youtube there plenty of videos of Shia cleric from Lebanon and Iran expressing their ideas for getting rid of the Muslim countries and spreading their ideas of Kufr, lies and bidah. There are those of Hassan Nasrullah, including one where he curses Abu Sufyan (RA).. as well as audio mp3 you can get where he says things against Abu bakr and Umar (RA). This does not stop here, part of their beliefs is to hate those who support and love these sahaba. They lie about their beliefs and they disguise their beliefs through Taqiyyah. That is why I say they have so much in common with the Zionist Jews that they claim to hate.

I am always standing with the Sunni Muslims of Lebanon, especially my brothers and sisters in Tripoli and the North .:SMILY252: . may Allah bless them and those of our Muslim brothers and sisters who are killed and kidnapped by the Iranian sponsored Hizbulla in Lebanon and the Iraqi police / "Medhi" army in Iraq.

This is no time to be reading Fisk and Galloway articles.

Wasalam

Raed

Muslim Student
Brother Mabsoot is right...

Actually about two years ago, one saudi Sunni muslim decided to go to Jihad in Iraq and fight against the americans (kuffar), when he went there an unknown group took him from airport and told him that we will make u fight them and stuff, he took him and kept him inside a big fuel storage and told him to stay there because its part of the mission, and they left him there and locked the door and fired the storage room, the guy could got out while he was burning, he been burnt so badly but he didnt die, another group saw him and took him to the hospital and then sent him back to saudi where he told them the story.... so Iraq is fitnah and if you go jihad with shia ppl that what can be happen to you... so avoid fitnah and let concentrate on unity the true islam which quran and sunnah, so we will be strong inshallah then we can fight the kuffar..

Globalpeace

Banned
55/27

Asslamo Allaikum,

Forget it!

Brother Mabsoot is right...

Actually about two years ago, one saudi Sunni muslim decided to go to Jihad in Iraq and fight against the americans (kuffar), when he went there an unknown group took him from airport and told him that we will make u fight them and stuff, he took him and kept him inside a big fuel storage and told him to stay there because its part of the mission, and they left him there and locked the door and fired the storage room, the guy could got out while he was burning, he been burnt so badly but he didnt die, another group saw him and took him to the hospital and then sent him back to saudi where he told them the story.... so Iraq is fitnah and if you go jihad with shia ppl that what can be happen to you... so avoid fitnah and let concentrate on unity the true islam which quran and sunnah, so we will be strong inshallah then we can fight the kuffar..

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

1) Never questioned your information

2) Will never consider something to be a lie just because I don't know anything about it

3) Will never refuse to accept the truth no matter who says it

that will be sheer arrogance on my behalf!

You have obviously not considered the Subject and not made the connection.

It was not/is not/will never be my intention to hurt your feelings or score cheap points by humilitaing you or another fellow Muslims.

We have more important things to do then humiliating Muslims.

Its truth not lame, but the info never reached u before

Raed

Muslim Student
Ok I was only trying to share something I knew, and supported the info gave by brother mabsoot... I think im not gonna post on this thread anymore

Asslamo Allaikum,

1) Never questioned your information

2) Will never consider something to be a lie just because I don't know anything about it

3) Will never refuse to accept the truth no matter who says it

that will be sheer arrogance on my behalf!

You have obviously not considered the Subject and not made the connection.

It was not/is not/will never be my intention to hurt your feelings or score cheap points by humilitaing you or another fellow Muslims.

We have more important things to do then humiliating Muslims.

KhalidalAsadullah

Al Mujahid
:salam2:

Also, one more post on this thread and I'm done, concerning the shias of iraq. In Iraq the Shias made a shrine to Abu Lulu, the fire worshipping persian pagan who killed Umar Ibn Khattab RA. Not only that, but on the gravestone it says "here lies Abu lulu, :saw: "!!!!!!!!!!!

Also a saudi brother brought a tape to jumaa about a month ago of a shi'i rafadi cleric saying, "look at what president bush has done for the shi'is. This has been a great year for the shi'is. Long Live AYATOLLA BUSH RABI ALLAHU ANHU"!!!!!!!!!!!

Shias are not muslims. If need be I will find the fatwa to back that claim up.

saqlawi

Muslim Student

Thank you Mabsoot, you are absolutely right about this. I have been trying to find a way to say this for a while, but it's difficult to say it correctly.

Hizbullah is Iran's little play thing, their toy. Whenever Iran feels it wants to mess a bit with America and Israel, it uses Hizbullah. And I don't mean actually fighting Israel, I mean firing hundreds of rockets into the desert without hitting anything.

But on another note, remember that the so-called "civil war" in Iraq is a different matter. It didn't even exist before the U.S. invasion. People didn't even ask at all if they were sunni or shiite, it was considered to be rude to ask. And they both had their masjids, and they both prayed in them and sometimes sunnis prayed in shiite madjids or vice versa. Saddam had people united and sunnis and shiites were living in peace. In fact, it was such an insignificant attribute to be shiite that a lot people called themselves shiite because their fathers were, and they knew nothing about it.

The U.S invasion opened the gate for Iranian agents, and it is they who stirred up the violence. And also Iraqis, such as Muqtada alSadr.
These are people who Saddam had shut up and scared. But they awakened upon the invasion of the country, they are the ones you see cheering the Americans in the streets. They now have death squads running in the government. Jaish almahdi, Jaish badr, and the puppet Iraqi "army" make up Iranian agents and shiite fighters loyal to their Iraqi clerics who are loyal to Iran. They capture sunnies, torture them with electric drills. You don't have to have done anything. Simply being sunni makes you a target for them in Iraq. These are the torturers and rapists Mabsoot was talking about.

Please do not confuse these people with the Iraqi Resistance, of which there are several groups. They are the courageous Muslims fighting both enemies- U.S. occupation forces and sectarian squads. Please, when you hear about a bombing in the market- that is not the resistance. The resistance set up car bombs for U.S. patrols and Iraqi "army" patrols, not civilian-filled markets. The Resistance love to proudly announce their operations after carrying them out, the have no reason to target innocent people. Please remember to make du'a for our brothers in their struggle there. And don't forget Palestine, Afghanistan, and bilad al caucas.

There are fighters in Lebanon who fought Israel. They lost many people on the border during the bombing, and they really fought. But they were not Hisbullah and their empty words.

user expired!

asalamualaikum,

i personally know many brothers u have fled iraq, loosing many members of their family!

and let me tell sum of the stories are grim!

and most of the people ARE IN FACT protecting their families!!!

were did hizbullah and them filthy shias get into this?
they are collaborating with the Americans and killing many of the Sunnis now even today in Iraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.