Saved for Me

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Saved for Me

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Every Prophet has one supplication that is granted to him, and every Prophet hastened to make that supplication (in this world). But I have postponed my supplication in order to intercede for my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection.” [Bukhaari]

Every grief and injury that could touch a person came to the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). His beloved uncle Abu Talib died in the state of Kufr, his beloved wife Khadeeja who he could never forget died, three of his daughters died in adulthood and his sons died as infants. Yet he didn’t use his wish to save any of them. He saved that wish for you and me, so that he could save us from the Fire of Hell on the Day of Resurrection.

What have I done in return?

How much do I love him (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)?

When we love someone we honour their wishes and obey their commands. Is my love manifest in my actions or is it limited to lip service?

How much do I care to be saved from the Fire of Hell?

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Jazak Allahu Khair,

May ALLAH's Grand Peace, Mercy and Blessing be upon His Messenger, His Family, His Companions and all those who follow Him on the righteous path until the Day of Judgment

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

Oh Allah Lord of this blessed Du'a grant our beloved Prophet and Teacher Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn abd al Muttalib al Wasilah wal Fadhilah and sent him(saaws) the Honored position which You(swt) have promised him(saaws) for verily you do not fail the promises..