Saying hello from Texas

dcsliva_27

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm calling from Wimberley Texas. I don't know too much about Islam but I want to know more. So just message me and lets talk.

Islamthetruth

Peace be up on you
I belive your in the right place to learn about islam.

Good to have you here

ask questions and by the Will of Allah somone will answer it

dcsliva_27

Its me again

Do yall know how fast Islam is growing in America. Plus I would think that Islam would grow even more here when we bring our troops back becouse of thier interaction with Islam. I would think that that interaction would lead many of the troops to convert to Islam.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Brother

Welcome to TTI. Brothers and sisters at this site are very helpful and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for about Islam. Hopefully you will like it here.

Allah guides whom He wills and He knows best those who will be guided.

Please check out the following link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Take care.

'Say, [O believers]. "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants [Al-Asbat] and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.'
(Qur’an C2: V136)

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

"Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves."
(Qur’an C13: V11)

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
(Qur’an C3: V159)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10:V57)

muslimahindeen

WELCOME and i hope u benifit from the articles.....they are all very inspiring ...........................have a great tim tuned it to the forum

hambaAllah

welcome Dan

:SMILY206: Dan
U come to right place to know more about Islam or the deen,,, Hoping Allah will lead u to the right path indeed.. feel free to browse and do asked if ur in doubt hopefully some of us will be of assistance
:hijabi:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Dan,

It's good to have you with us,

Stick around and you can see by yourself how muslims interact, how we believe in Allah (also the christian arabs do call God the Almighty- Allah), and you decide by yourself whether Islam is what you believe (whether you even believed but couldn't express it the way Islam explains the belief in God) to be the right way to live your life according to.

If you need to know anything in particular, feel free to ask and we'll try to assist insha'Allah (God willing).

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Greets.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to the site. Its great to here that you want to learn more about Islam.
Insha Allah you can benifit from this great site.
If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask

shaz_1999

Hiya Dan welcme 2 da site
ask away any questions u may hav I am sure dat we will all help in da best way possible.