scared

newmuslim1

assalamu alweikum everyone

i registered on this website to get specific answers from you guys, i m new to islam (although being a born muslim) and have any issues!!!!!
i'm scared that god wont forgive,:tti_sister:

SisterMunira

Welcome sister to Islam!! A huge phat family I warn you.

Im posting a quick reply, but when you come to Islam all your previous sins are forgiven. Like a newborn baby. From now on the deeds will continue to rise insha allah (God willing).

Ill provide evidence later, sorry Im in a rush.

Good luck with everything and feel free to ask any questions :blackhijab:

ShyHijabi

Salaam dear sister,

Allah SWT has no bounds...no limits....therefore there is no sin He cannot forgive. We've been given very clear directions to pray for forgiveness with a truly repentent heart and the sin is forgiven, Truly Allah SWT is magnificient and merciful.

Wasalaam.

~Sarah

Noor to shine

Dear sister;
You are most welcome i like to remind you with what Allah swt is calling all:

39:53 SAY: “[Thus speaks God:] ‘O you servants of Mine who have transgressed against your own selves! Despair not of God’s mercy: behold, God forgives all sins - for, verily, He alone is much-forgiving, a dis*!penser of grace!’ ”

39:54 Hence, turn towards your Sustainer [alone] and surrender yourselves unto Him ere the suffering [of death and resurrection] comes upon you, for then you will not be succoured.

39:55 And ere that suffering comes upon you of a sudden, without your being aware [of its approach], follow the most goodly [teaching] that has been revealed unto you by your Sustainer,

39:56 lest any human being should say [on Judgment Day], “Alas for me for having been remiss in what is due to God, and for having been indeed one of those who scoffed [at the truth]!”

39:57 or lest he should say, “If God had but guided me, I would surely have been among those who are conscious of Him!”-

39:58 or lest he should say, when he becomes aware of the suffering [that awaits him], “Would that I had a second chance [in life], so that I could be among the doers of good!”

39:59 [But God will reply:] “Yea, indeed! My mes*!sages did come unto thee; but thou gavest them the lie, and wert filled with false pride, and wert among those who deny the truth!”

Quran

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

P.S Insha Allah, Allah will forgive. "Inahu Altawab Alraheem"

Take Care,