Scary youtube video

SmallTownMuslima

Hey everyone,
I just got done watching a video on youtube titled The REAL Islam Revealed and it made me cry. I don't understand how someone can be so hateful and wrong about a religion. I just don't understand how people get this way, but then i realized if all this hate speech keeps going, then we are, i mean all of humanity, is in serious trouble. I am very very glad i came to islam, but this man said some weird things like Muhammad(pbuh) cut off the heads of the non-belivers and raped women and i thought it couldn't be true...but did our prophet whom we love so much really do those things? ALLAHU AKBAR!! LONG LIVE ISLAM!!
P.S. i am truly sorry if i offeneded anyone with my paragraph i sincerly did not mean to hurt anyone

Pinky

Salaamualikumwrwb sister. Theres honestly no good in watching horrible things like that. AstaghferAllaah, the Prophet Muhammed PBUH was such an honest, humble, warm hearted and man, MashAllaah. His charachter was better than any one of ours and he treated everyone with respect, dignity and justice. AstaghferAllaah about the things ppl say about him. Rape is forbidden in Islam, so my dear, why would any comment such as this even shake your emaan the smallest bit? Dont let these ppl or comments get to you or make u crash. Islam causes no injustice, the prohpet PBUH was not unjust and certainly Allaah SWT is never unjust, so rest assured. As for the cutting of the hand, I know that the Islamic ruling for a theif that does not repent is to cut off their hand. However, I am unsure if it is the same ruling for the non muslims. There may have also been some historical context that you and I are unaware of that may have resulted to that and ppl jus took it out of that context. For example, like we know that Allaah SWT tells us to fight if we are attacked, etc and that in those cases, i.e. war, it would be permissible for us to kill those in that war, with exceptions to children, women, the elderly, etc. Someone who wants to make trouble may jus go around saying that our religion teaches us to kill ppl, without mentioning under what pretenses, etc. My point is rest assured InshAllaah that Islam is a beautiful and fair religion. Allah SWT tells us that not one of His slaves shall be dealt with even the least bit of injustice in this life or the next SubhanAllaah so if you hear a comment, esp from anti muslims lol, about something so horrible, then dont even pay attention to it InshAllaah. Stay away from ppl like that InshAllaah so they dont upset you but pray that InshAllaah they are rightly guided. Take care InshAllaah.
SalaamualikumweRahmetAllaahebarkatuh.:hijabi:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
sister there a lot videos and people hating Islam out there always ....
But we know our religion very well .We know what Islam truly is and what our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) tought us....
Would u believe those hatefull comments ,from sick people more then what Quran says and all what our Prophet(PBUH)said...think sister
Dont watch those videos and ignore it.......Allah swt will take care of everyone .HE is the most just ....

waaleikum salam

desertstorm

asalamalaycum, some people are walking devils. my advice is look at the good and stir clear of the bad, it affects the heart. our beloved messenger peace and blessings be upon him was the best of creation