Seal Your Lips When Angry

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “If one of you gets angry, let him be quiet.” [Ahmad]

In Islam, the raising of voices is a sign of bad character and bad manners. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) says in the Quran: “And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice, for indeed the harshest of sounds is the braying of the donkey.” [Surah Luqman 16-18]

Anger does not justify the raising of one’s voice. And if I am not to raise my voice, I certainly should not do worse than that and start swearing, taunting, or hitting! Let’s try to make our characters worthy of Jannah, inshaAllah.

When you become angry, seal your lips.

BenQ

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “If one of you gets angry, let him be quiet.” [Ahmad]

In Islam, the raising of voices is a sign of bad character and bad manners. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) says in the Quran: “And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice, for indeed the harshest of sounds is the braying of the donkey.” [Surah Luqman 16-18]

Anger does not justify the raising of one’s voice. And if I am not to raise my voice, I certainly should not do worse than that and start swearing, taunting, or hitting! Let’s try to make our characters worthy of Jannah, inshaAllah.

When you become angry, seal your lips.

To raise one's voice is a sure sign of ignorance!
Anybody who has ever shouted at me for any reason has usualy been stupid, frustrated with their role in life, ill-manered, boring or all four.