See What Allah said about forgiveness........

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh. First of All- praise to Allah who made possible everything for us. 2ndly thanks to the brothers who managed this forum for Muslims “Jazakumullah kheyr” keep the great work up insha allah

There is a story that I would like to share with you inshaAllah
In the early centuries as we all know slaves had no rights as they were treated badly however, it was a man and his slave girl, it was said that she suddenly dropped hot water on him by accident and the man got very angry. The slave girl recited these verses from the Holy Quran.
“Those who spend (freely) whether in prosperity or in adversity; who restrain anger and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good” (134:3)
As she was reciting when she said “Those who restrain anger” the man said “ I reserved my anger” “and pardon for all men”. The man said to the slave-girl “I forgive you”. When she said “for Allah loves those who do good”. The man said to the girl “from now on; you are free and sat the slave girl free.

There are also other verses from the Quran that mention about forgiveness and how important is to forgive. Please if you are angry or upset for anyone forgive him/her for Allah’s sake remembering these verses and Allah will love you and forgive you inshaAllah
Not very much I mentioned about the story because that’s all I remember so if there is anyone who know more about it or have any other story thatz similar or related to this or if you want to add more or corrrect any mistake that i made plzzz do it? inshaAllah “May Allah grant his blessings and mercy on you” and forgive my mistakes. Wsalamu 3alaykum Warahmatullah W.