Selam Aleikum

Aminah04

Selam aleikum,

I have just joined this community a few days ago. I already saw al few video's that really impressed me. I became a muslim two years ago, Elhamdullilleh. I hope to learn much more about islam from other members, and I hope I can also give something back to all other members.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe sister Aminah,

Insha'Allah you are in a good state of imaan and health.

My name is Aicha and i became a muslim 5 years ago al hamdulillah. I also , like youself, found this community not so long ago. And i realy saw some amazing stuff here. And also many stories about brothers and sisters who found Islam. I realy like this site.

It is nice to read that you became a muslim 2 years ago. I would like to help you insha'Allah in any way that i can. So if u have questions or whatever...just let me know and i will do my very best to help you. We must all help eachother and i am looking forward to lurn lots from and about you insha'Allah

wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Alsalam..

wellcome to tti

sister in faith...if u wanna learn More about islam... just click Here

<wasalam Alaykum>

tofikzaian

salam alykom u are welcome in the site and by ur brother and sister they wil help u to know what u want to learn , by thw ay where are you from

Aminah04

Re Welcome

Selam Aleikum,

Thank you all for the warm welcome in this website community. To give you a bit more information about myself. I am from Holland. I am 32 years old. I married a muslim man almost four years ago. I was not a muslim at that time. I started reading books about Islam almost three years ago. I became more interested, started to read more and shortly after that my husband tought me how to pray. So, in the summer of 2004 I learned how to pray, and in the ramadan of 2004 I did my shahada, Elhamdullilleh, and so I officially became a muslim. I try to get as much information about Islam as I can. I feel very much the need to talk to other muslims about Islam. As you al know its not only about believing in God, but it's a way off life. I have one friend who also became a muslim, and when we meet we just talk about Islam for hours. Well, what more can I say. I can keep writing about this beatifull religon. It's in my heart, and InsAllah it will stay there forever.
Can you tell me something about yourself.

WaSalam

mushtaq

Selam aleikum,

I have just joined this community a few days ago. I already saw al few video's that really impressed me. I became a muslim two years ago, Elhamdullilleh. I hope to learn much more about islam from other members, and I hope I can also give something back to all other members.
Assalam-u-alikum sister,

You did a good business with Allah and inshAllah you will be in paradise as your Imaan will be more strong than us because we are muslims by birth.
mY DUA are with you.
asslam u alikum
Mushtaq

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum, Welcome to the website Aminah

wow mashaAllah, Allah has truly blessed you by guiding you to Islam. And I think it is great that you took an interest and read books and researched about Islam.

Take care,

wasalam